• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM, FXF, or MxF OC!!!!

ItAllGood

Hi there!

Let's start with a little about myself. I like to make my characters on the spot. I like to collaborate with you on something we are both interested in and then go from there. There is little that is outside of my interest range. I really love plots or stories that make me think or even do research on a life style I know nothing about. I love drama, plot twists and unexpected happenings. That being said I really really need someone who is interested in adding to the story and not just be a boat on the waves. Let's create something together!

I play both female and male characters. Straight, gay and other. Most of my story lines involve romance. I really have no limits as long as the story is interesting. I am ok with any post length as long as it is appropriate for what is happening. I will not expect you to post 8 paragraphs when our characters are in middle of a conversation. However! I love detail.

Reach out to me with an idea or just let me know you are interested and we can come up with an idea togehter!

Hi there!

Let's start with a little about myself. I like to make my characters on the spot. I like to collaborate with you on something we are both interested in and then go from there. There is little that is outside of my interest range. I really love plots or stories that make me think or even do research on a life style I know nothing about. I love drama, plot twists and unexpected happenings. That being said I really really need someone who is interested in adding to the story and not just be a boat on the waves. Let's create something together!

I play both female and male characters. Straight, gay and other. Most of my story lines involve romance. I really have no limits as long as the story is interesting. I am ok with any post length as long as it is appropriate for what is happening. I will not expect you to post 8 paragraphs when our characters are in middle of a conversation. However! I love detail.

Reach out to me with an idea or just let me know you are interested and we can come up with an idea togehter!

id like to!

Hello love, huge fan of darker stories if you are too, send me a message!! (:

Hi there!

I'm up for an rp :). I'll send you a pm

Hi there!

Hello! Im very interested! Pm me?

Hey! Very intrigued if you’re still on the search! :’))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back