• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lachlan

Green Eyes
Hey everyone that reads this post, (sorry trying to the gist of how people post on here.) *hides behind a chair, and creepily looks over the back.*

Please don't let my low post count on the site scare you away. Trust me I am a veteran roleplayer been playing a numerous amount of years but fell out due to heavy school and work commitments. But now seeing that I've finally graduated college and moving on into the full adult age world of bills and having a decent amount of free time I wanted to take a break from writing my novel and get back into roleplaying. And what is better than a one-on-one or even a couple.

So here is a little bit about me. I'm 23, a part of the alphabet mafia 🏳️‍🌈 and my pronouns are he/him. I've been roleplaying since I was fifteen but fell out two years ago because of school. I hold a degree in computer science and I work as a certified technician for uBreakiFix. As you should be able to tell by the title that I'm looking for MxM roleplays. My preferred genre/setting for roleplays are Fantasy, Slice of Life, or Supernatural. There are a number of fandoms I also enjoy.

Fandoms (Only OCs, I don't like playing with canon characters)
Vampire Diaries
Twilight Saga ** damn Netflix**
Walking Dead
Marvel
Shawdowhunters (books only)
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Criminal Minds
Naruto
Sword Art Online
Deathnote
Maximum Ride
Game of Thrones

I'm looking for a partner to plan with. I like working out plot ideas and going with the flow. Like yeah sometimes our characters won't end up together and that is fine. Writing styles I like lengthy posts, I tend to write a lot. I would like for us to play two characters. Our main characters would preferably be male unless you can convince me to change that. I'm not really that great with hetero relationships. I also understand dialogue does tend to make posts shorter.

Below are some ideas for pairings. **Ones I would like to play. ∞∞Pairing I really wanna roleplay
Nerd x Jock
College Student x Professor
Stepbrother x Stepbrother
Prince x Famous TikToker** ∞∞ (Sort of RWRB)
Prince x Prince
Enemy x Enemy

If you're interested please just quote either the pairing or fandom and we can start planning via PMs.

Lachlan

Hey everyone that reads this post, (sorry trying to the gist of how people post on here.) *hides behind a chair, and creepily looks over the back.*

Please don't let my low post count on the site scare you away. Trust me I am a veteran roleplayer been playing a numerous amount of years but fell out due to heavy school and work commitments. But now seeing that I've finally graduated college and moving on into the full adult age world of bills and having a decent amount of free time I wanted to take a break from writing my novel and get back into roleplaying. And what is better than a one-on-one or even a couple.

So here is a little bit about me. I'm 23, a part of the alphabet mafia 🏳️‍🌈 and my pronouns are he/him. I've been roleplaying since I was fifteen but fell out two years ago because of school. I hold a degree in computer science and I work as a certified technician for uBreakiFix. As you should be able to tell by the title that I'm looking for MxM roleplays. My preferred genre/setting for roleplays are Fantasy, Slice of Life, or Supernatural. There are a number of fandoms I also enjoy.

Fandoms (Only OCs, I don't like playing with canon characters)
Vampire Diaries
Twilight Saga ** damn Netflix**
Walking Dead
Marvel
Shawdowhunters (books only)
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Criminal Minds
Naruto
Sword Art Online
Deathnote
Maximum Ride
Game of Thrones

I'm looking for a partner to plan with. I like working out plot ideas and going with the flow. Like yeah sometimes our characters won't end up together and that is fine. Writing styles I like lengthy posts, I tend to write a lot. I would like for us to play two characters. Our main characters would preferably be male unless you can convince me to change that. I'm not really that great with hetero relationships. I also understand dialogue does tend to make posts shorter.

Below are some ideas for pairings. **Ones I would like to play. ∞∞Pairing I really wanna roleplay
Nerd x Jock
College Student x Professor
Stepbrother x Stepbrother
Prince x Famous TikToker** ∞∞ (Sort of RWRB)
Prince x Prince
Enemy x Enemy

If you're interested please just quote either the pairing or fandom and we can start planning via PMs.

Lachlan
Twilight enemy x enemy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back