• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Fantasy Roleplays? đź‘€

Kaede_Dreamzz

Kaede!! He/Him ^^
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Please keep in mind that I'm new to this forum ajshfjkhdjs

Hi! I'm Kaede, and I just joined here!! I have a passion for roleplaying, and wanted to expand onto other forums, sites, apps, etc,. Just so you don't read this entire post just to find that I'm not a fit roleplay partner for you, here's the basic rundown of what roleplays and roleplay partners I'm seeking:
  • 18+ partners! I'm 25.
  • Not looking for fandom roleplays!! I'm looking for original plots/made up roleplays. I highly enjoy building up a world (nation building is what it's called I think?) and making new characters for plots.
  • I prefer anime/cartoon/drawn face claims. Photos of real people lowkey freak me out when it comes to roleplays ksdhkshf
  • MxM pairings!! (A gay man roleplaying gay characters? hOw ShOcKiNg)
  • I'd like to be friends with you OOC as well!!
  • Romance ftw!! If our roleplay doesn't have a romance aspect at some point then I get bored.
  • Be patient with me! I just finished my Spring classes, and don't plan on taking Summer classes, but I do still have a job and things to do irl! The maximum I'll be offline without warning is 1 week. Anything longer than that and I'll tell you that I'm taking a short roleplay break. Generally, I can give replies OOC a lot during the day and reply to the roleplay every 1-3 days, but if life gets busy, then it gets busy y'know? I am pretty good at communicating when I'll be offline though.
If none of that flies with you then we won't make good roleplay partners lol.
Anyways!!

Here are some general rules and information about my roleplaying style and what I expect from my partners!
  • I'd prefer people that are literate or advanced literate. This means being able to write between 3-8 good sized paragraphs!
  • Do not make me plot the entire thing myself. I want us both to put forward ideas! I highly enjoy fantasy settings, and prefer them above other settings. Some tropes that I especially love and desire in roleplays are:
    • Angel prince x Demon prince
    • Princes in a medieval setting, running away so that they could be together without judgement
    • A prince and his bodyguard
    • Forest elves
    • Supernatural space stuff! Aliens, new planets, astronauts, etc.
  • Again, I'd really love romance and fantasy to be incorporated into the roleplay. And as mentioned at the top of this post I'd much prefer MxM pairings!!
  • Please give detailed character sheets for your ocs. I don't need to know EVERYTHING about them, but I want to know their personality, their general biometrics, what they look like, things like that.
  • I highly dislike the following things and would prefer to keep them out of the roleplay: toxic relationships, too much drama (I love drama, but not enough for it to be the main drama like girl that is too much LMAO), gore, death. I also have some triggers that I'll list in pms, and want to know your discomforts and triggers as well!
  • I can roleplay here or other places! Over email, on Tumblr (gotta make a rp account if anyone wants to roleplay with me on Tumblr though lmaooo), private forums (I know how to make private mini forums for roleplays between me and one other person, they always end up super cool). And of course, I'd love to roleplay here on as well via pms or the threads in the roleplay section! Oh, and I'm down for Discord as well, but I'm much less active on it compared to other sites, typically only replying to my Discord 2 days out of the week. However I won't ghost you there at all!! I'm just less active.

That's all for now!! I figured I'd keep this short and sweet. Please dm if you want to roleplay!! :)

Last edited:
I would definatly be interested in a Prince x Bodyguard plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back