• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [MxM] Twink's RP Ideas

Twinkathon

Nerd Trash
Hi there, my name is Twink, before we begin I have a couple of ground rules which are:

- 18+ partners only (not comfortable RPing with minors)
- Must be able to write at least two paragraphs per reply
- Please PM me if you are interested in any of these plots

I'm looking for some long term MxM role play partners. I have a few cravings and pairings I'd like to explore, if you ever did want to just jump in, I have starters for most of these already:

🌟 Just a general craving for a 1920's prohibition RP, smugglers, speakeasy's, and the mob, if anyone is interested would love to discuss ideas.

Bass Player/Singer (Looking for someone to play the Singer)
MC is the bassist for a high profile metal band, openly polyamorous and he has a massive crush on their aloof lead singer who never gives him the time of day, which would be fine if he didn't keep doing this kind of shit on stage and leading him on. Lots of unrequited love and drug use. Runs into the arms of the other band members a lot.

Lucifer/'Bride' (Looking for someone to play Lucifer)
It's a hard job keeping hell running, Lucifer's many brothers always demanding things of him, he thinks it is time he finally got himself a queen to help him ease the stresses of being a ruler. He gets more than he bargained for with the soul he chooses to marry, the spoiled entitled young queen who is a handful and demands his constant attention. (fem-boy, mpreg)

🌟Master/Familiar (Looking for someone to play the Master)
This can be set in any kind of universe you'd like, perhaps the master is a sorcerer or a demon or some sort. The familiar can shift from animal form to human form and is kept under the thumb of his Master even if he doesn't like the kind of things he gets up to. I would be willing to play other characters depending on what you'd like from this RP.

🌟Sorcerer/Apprentice (Looking for someone to play the Sorcerer)
A shy and bookish apprentice has been studying under a great and powerful sorcerer for two full years, but the problem is, despite the hundreds of books and tomes he reads, he has no magical skill or talent. I would like to explore the relationship between him and his increasingly impatient Master.

🌟Prince/Advisor (Looking for someone to play the Prince)
The Prince's long suffering advisor hates his job, his job is to organise the Prince's schedule and make sure he attends all the classes and meetings that is required of him. However the Prince is headstrong and finds the strung out assistant endearing. He rather likes making his own schedule and finds it amusing to watch the bookish man run around after him.

🌟Tavern Owner/Tavern Worker (Looking for someone to play the Tavern Owner)
A young man is sold to the tavern owner to settle his father's drinking debt with the intention of him working to pay it off. Unfortunately the young man isn't informed of this, and believes his position at the Tavern is a paying job. The young man thinks he will just be serving drinks and cleaning rooms but it seems the tavern owner has some other ideas about how to make coin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fandom pairings:
-Fizzarolli/Asmodeous from Helluva Boss (Looking to play Fizz)
-Angel Dust/Valentino from Hazbin Hotel (Looking to play Angel Dust)

Last edited:
Hi there!

I'm looking for some long term MxM fantasy role play partners. I have a few cravings and pairings I'd like to explore, please PM me to discuss ideas if you are interested:

- Pirate Captain/Stowaway (Looking for someone to play the Captain)
A young man stows away on a ship looking to explore the world but not being able to afford passage, unfortunately for him he didn't realise the boat he stowed away on was a pirate vessel until they find him and drag him to the Captain.

- Sorcerer/Apprentice (Looking for someone to play the sorcerer)
A shy and bookish apprentice has been studying under a great and powerful sorcerer for two full years, but the problem is, despite the hundreds of books and tomes he reads, he has no magical skill or talent. I would like to explore the relationship between him and his increasingly impatient Master.

- Prince/Advisor (Looking for someone to play the Prince)
The Prince's long suffering advisor hates his job, his job is to organise the Prince's schedule and make sure he attends all the classes and meetings that is required of him. However the Prince is headstrong and finds the strung out assistant endearing. He rather likes making his own schedule and finds it amusing to watch the bookish man run around after him.

-Tavern Owner/Tavern Worker (Looking for someone to play the Tavern Owner)
A young man is sold to the tavern owner to settle his father's drinking debt with the intention of him working to pay it off. Unfortunately the young man isn't informed of this, and believes his position at the Tavern is a paying job. The young man thinks he will just be serving drinks and cleaning rooms but it seems the tavern owner has some other ideas about how to make coin.

I'd be happy to play the captain. DM me?

Hi there! I'm interested in the pirate x stowaway idea, I even already have a pirate captain character I can adapt! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back