• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM Fandom RP Search (Open atm)

MilliardPeacecraft

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I know it’s a bit of a long shot but I’m in desperate need of someone to RP with. To be precise, I’m looking to do a maleXmale slice-of-life plot involving canon characters, mostly from animated movies (Disney/Pixar, DWA, Blue Sky, Illumination, etc).

Here are some of the pairings that are at the top of my head (characters written in bold are ones that I can play as):

Ralph X Felix (Wreck-It Ralph)

Teen!Andy X Teen!Sid (Toy Story)

Humanized!Woody X Humanized!Buzz (Toy Story)

Luca X Alberto (Luca)

Nick X Clawhauser (Zootopia)

Tulio (Rio movies) X Prof. Bomba (Blue Sky’s Epic)

Flynn (Tangled) X Kristoff (Frozen movies)

Humanized!Mike X Humanized!Sulley (Monsters University)

Ted Wiggins X Once-ler (The Lorax)

Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon) X Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)

Lewis X Wilbur (Meet the Robinsons)

Dipper (Gravity Falls) X Norman (ParaNorman)

Hiro (Big Hero 6) X Miguel (Coco)

These aren’t the only pairings that I have in mind, I’m thinking up new ones every now and then, but they’re the ones I’ve been wanting to do for a while. I’m open for discussion either way if you wanna try a different pairing than the ones I’ve listed.

That said, there’s a few things I wanna clarify:

* I’m a mostly literate roleplayer with replies that vary between pretty short to very long depending on where the plot goes. I don’t care much about how many paragraphs the reply has to be, but no one-liners.

* I can't do doubles/triples/etc. in an RP, it's always hard for me to focus on two or more characters instead of just one for some reason.

* I’m currently on Pacific Standard Time so you might wanna consider that before reaching out to me.

* I haven’t seen in some time any of the movies that I mentioned above so I apologize in advance if I get a few things wrong.

* And last but definitely not least, be patient. Everyone without exception has lives, and I can have my hands full with other issues or committments at any time, so if I should take a while in replying, please don’t take it the wrong way. Likewise, I’ll understand if it takes a while for you to get back.

I’m currently available for RPing so DM me if anybody’s interested in doing this.

👋😁 Have an awesome day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back