• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Dom/Sub

RazleDazle

Just yourself be, if weird is you.
Hello everyone! Raz here!

I've had a taste for Dom/Sub or Switch/Sub, MxM pairings. I am in the mood for something angsty, with characters that have dark and unhappy backgrounds where they need each other to lift them out of the muck. Seriously, the darker and more horrible the background or story, the better.

Bonus points if your sub character is the helpless boy in distress that needs to be coddled or if your dom character is looking for that type of sub.

At the moment, I am looking for shorter replies, a few sentences to a paragraph. Please don't contact me if you expect or write large paragraphs or the like. I can do it, but I don't have the time for it.

Anyways! Hope to hear from you so we can make things work!

I've had a taste for Dom/Sub or Switch/Sub, MxM pairings. I am in the mood for something angsty, with characters that have dark and unhappy backgrounds where they need each other to lift them out of the muck. Seriously, the darker and more horrible the background or story, the better.

Bonus points if your sub character is the helpless boy in distress that needs to be coddled or if your dom character is looking for that type of sub.

At the moment, I am looking for shorter replies, a few sentences to a paragraph. Please don't contact me if you expect or write large paragraphs or the like. I can do it, but I don't have the time for it.

I'm totally interested! Can you pm me?

I have twin males characters that I can play as subs. If you really want me to only play as one, I can say that one of them died before the scene began to make the other one even more needy.

I have twin males characters that I can play as subs. If you really want me to only play as one, I can say that one of them died before the scene began to make the other one even more needy.

Twin male subs! That is intriguing! I can always double up if needed. PM me.

I wouldn't mind that kind of RP. Maybe I could play a sub that's been traumatised and is barely able to stand physical contact with others despite a desperate need for comfort. Due to being relatively new (A few weeks here with 2 weeks of barely any on-site activity, albeit still some RP replies, due to end of school exams) and with the new addition of needing 25+ posts before being allowed to start a new PM, could you send me a PM if you're interested? Well, if your post thing fixes before I reach enough posts.

I'm keen on playing a sub for you if you're still looking for someone. n.n Angsty rp's are my thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back