• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxM Demon Apocalypse! Need you to play a premade character!

frankface

You will be playing a pre-made character for this! Sorry, but it's based off a poorly-populated fandom characters that I have dumped into an AU.

The basic setting is semi-apocalyptic modern, where humans are living in fear of the demons that haunt their world. Demons became more confident over time, and after a savage uprising are controlling a large majority of the world. There are humans that try to fight, but none make much difference when the demons always seem to be one step ahead. I have a more detailed breakdown of this setting if you're interested in the topic.

We will be playing a pair of unlikely best friends that are struggling to survive, and have to make some tough decisions as to the best course of action in the face of odds skewed so badly against them.

What I need from you:

Literacy: Literate and up, please. I can't be dealing with 2-3 line replies. I'd like something to get my teeth into, rather than one long rambling paragraph. I'm not perfect by any means, but do require at minimum 3 paragraphs of something well-written. I tend to write 4-5ish paragraphs, so similar would be ideal. Also, third person/past tense writing only, please!

Frequency: I'd like a couple of replies a day minimum. I totally understand stuff happens and it might not be possible for you to reply a day here and there, which is fine, but please let me know. If you are going to do this consistently, however, then we won’t work out, as I do require 2+ posts a day to stay interested and to keep the plot moving. If you don't reply with an intro (without prior notice) within roughly 24 hours then I'm gonna assume you aren't that stoked about the idea and will likely delete you. (Man that makes me sound mean but I've had so many ghosters recently).

Just FYI: I'm in GMT timezone.

No minors/under 18’s. Would prefer no one under 21 but I can work with that as long as no younger than 18.

Message me if you're interested, and we can discuss further details of where this can take place, etc. I have a fleshed out setting and character skeleton for you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back