• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MXM!!!! Come one come all!!!

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hey there again!

I want to brush up on my males. So if anyone and willing and want to. I would love to do them with you. Please know that when I play male. I am more domanite. So, if you are ok with that. Then last have a go with it. A few little things though.

1. Don't push to reply. I will get to you. And that just kills my muse. I am not good with pressure. And I will respect you and not push you for one.

2. Please add to the plot. I don't want to carry the whole role. And it fries my muse after awhile.

3. Please don't up and leave. I won't do that to you. I will tell you if something comes up.

4. All RPN rules.

5. Always fade to black.

6. Limit one liners. They are hard to work with. But you can have them sometimes.

7. Spelling and grammar. I do have dyslexia. So I won't jump you for bad spelling and grammar. Just as long as I understand you.

8. One plus Para's

Now that is all over with. Time for parinings. If you see any not listed and would like to add it. I would love to hear it. * by what I would like to play in the role.

* Wealthy business man X Coffee house worker

*Warrior Angel X Human

*Vampire X Werewolf

*Room mate X Room mate

*Prince X Noble

I will add more as they come to me. Comment below or pm me. If you like no do any of these. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks

H8

Hello! ^^

I would like to Role-Play with you, if your okay with it I mean?

My interest are aiming for *Wealthy business man X Coffee house worker, I have only one problem though with my typing skills and memory

I will sometimes forget to type important lines and how did it advance to it, if this bothers you, then I will try my best to add it to each post I type

Other then that, I will be on most days and don't mind waiting on you to post back, I will apply to the rules and fade to black, and I will sometimes do 3 sentences at my max sometimes or 4 depending if I am inspired to do so. I will be looking forward to Role-Playing with you, if you decide to PM me ^^

N3K0~

I was contemplating of a were-bear and a monster hunter plot line. My other concepts include pirate captain and prisoner, hospital patient and nurse.

N3K0B3N said:
Hello! ^^
I would like to Role-Play with you, if your okay with it I mean?

My interest are aiming for *Wealthy business man X Coffee house worker, I have only one problem though with my typing skills and memory

I will sometimes forget to type important lines and how did it advance to it, if this bothers you, then I will try my best to add it to each post I type

Other then that, I will be on most days and don't mind waiting on you to post back, I will apply to the rules and fade to black, and I will sometimes do 3 sentences at my max sometimes or 4 depending if I am inspired to do so. I will be looking forward to Role-Playing with you, if you decide to PM me ^^

N3K0~
I would love to have two of these. Shoot me a pm and can talk!!!

MoneyLiz said:
I was contemplating of a were-bear and a monster hunter plot line. My other concepts include pirate captain and prisoner, hospital patient and nurse.
Ooooo I like your were-bear and monster hunter!!!

H8becomesyou said:
I would love to have two of these. Shoot me a pm and can talk!!!

Ooooo I like your were-bear and monster hunter!!!
Yup! My good friend formulated this concept sometime ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back