• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM ** Be My Criminal? And Steal My Heart?

d is for demon

Greetings and... Solicitations.
Hello, fellow roleplayers!

I just have one real craving, at this moment, based on the muse that overtook me as I was looking through the roleplay inspires and then ended up listening to this gorgeous Nightcore cover of 'Criminal'.

This roleplay is a MxM.

The plot is drama and dark romance, with action and such that I want to work with my partner to create, as well as the sexxy fun, oc. And we can do it either historical or modern, as well as either straight slice-of-life or fantasy: I am thinking of a limited sense, like psi gifts or yokai or just not everything-and-the-sink. And emphasis on the dark aspects of the romance. There could be all kinds of issues that come up in this, ranging from violent objection by another party, jealous rivalry, running from the law, gang war, etc.

My character is a.. Well.. Not precisely nice boy, though he's willing to allow people to think so, if they want to. He is a bit of a brat, headstrong, but also sweet; heck of a temper, but loyal and loved by his friends. He's snnarky, sometimes bitchy, but, he's got a huge golden heart, and will face off against.. Well, anything, for someone he loves... His family is very well off. He's spoiled, and mostly, he's gotten what he's wanted, though now since his last break-up, he just feels sad, pissed-off, and alone. Where ever he's gone to get good and drunk, and instead meets..

Your character. The criminal type. Now, of course this is Your Character, so, I am happy with whatever you want him to be: Yakuza, Mafia, basic street gang...We could even play with the historical eras, do something like my boy is a wealthy social climber in the 1920's and yours is whichever sort of mobster you like.

Mmhmm.

I would like to have switch characters, really truly. If not, then, my character would be the bottom, but I really see that as being a power struggle at times, then. I don’t mind so much being the bottom/sub character so much, if that is what my partner prefers, but, I like it best when at least some of the time the roles get switched up.

In the same general vein: I don’t really know anything much about the D/s matrix or include it beyond anything my partner wants, at least, within reason. Ok, no, I lied, I do like the whole rough sex, choking, threatening, fight sex, angry sex, biting, clawing sort of shenanigans, both giving and receiving. Or restraints, spanking, that sort of thing. Control, I suppose: the power struggle dynamic. More directly: rough oral – not brutally, but, hair pulling, gagging, that sort of thing, if my boy is on his knees, yes please, have fun! Kissing: wetly, roughly, desperately, even in a situation where it’s the last thing that’s called for. Getting one another all worked up then having to wait til later. Branding, piercing, things like that, too.

Absolutely NO is obvs. No violation of the ToS. Characters must be over 18, humanoid and sentient - Lol! NO things that belong in the bathroom, mutilation of my character (sexually, at least,) inflation, vore, size nonsense, etc.

I have no limits on violence, gore, language, drugs, abuse, etc. Reality, etc.

These are my muse images. I want to play from one (let me know which one you want more) :

PSX_20200930_174220_copy_600x652.jpgPSX_20200930_175136_copy_600x740.jpg

So please PM me to play with me, and thank you very much.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back