• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxM and Adventure

Anne Boolean

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I'm looking for partners who have or would like to think of an interesting plot for an adventure RP. I'm cool with medieval fantasy settings, some low sci-fi, and potentially modern fantasy (although not really looking for vampires/werewolves stuff). I'd like there to be some mxm romance, but depending on the plot could be cool with no romance as well. Also, I'm not looking to play the dom to someone's meek sub. I like an equal power dynamic.

I'd also be interested in a Persona rp, using the concepts from p4 and p5 (haven't played 3). I'd like us to use OCs though, and have it take place somewhere else.

I'd like someone who can play multiple characters of different genders, whether they be main or side, and can do the same. I should be able to give at least one response daily, and would like my partner to be able to give around the same. Most posts tend to be around 3 - 5 paragraphs, and though I don't have a set word/paragraph limit for each post, I feel a good response which takes every part of my post into account and moves things forward would be around the same length.

I'm also totally down for group rp invites if you feel I'd fit into one you're currently doing. And I'd be happy to talk ooc over discord or something. If you're interested, please PM me or post below!

I'd love to figure out a cool adventure plot with you, especially if it's medieval fantasy! Send me a pm if you are still interested and we can brainstorm a plot!

I love fantasy settings- I am waaay into high fantasy and so happy to play multiple characters. I do have an idea or two for a skeletal plot and after DMing a lot of high fantasy DND games I think putting our heads together to brainstorm would be an absolute breeze.

I love fantasy settings- I am waaay into high fantasy and so happy to play multiple characters. I do have an idea or two for a skeletal plot and after DMing a lot of high fantasy DND games I think putting our heads together to brainstorm would be an absolute breeze.
I'd love that! I'll PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back