• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MXM]][Advanced literate] [No limits] The Golden Eyed Boy

Trash_god

Greetings! I come to you today in the search of someone who is down for a dark roleplay. Someone who is just as dark and twisted as I am.

Now this is quite a lot so if you want to skim through it, you can, I don't have a password hidden or something in here, just make sure that you meet all my requirements, please!

THIS ALSO CAN BE ROMANTIC OR PLATONIC

I’m very open to changing the plot and ideas! I don’t do a lot of fantasy though. So keep that in mind. I have no limits so be as dark as you would want when coming to be to suggest ideas!

What I'm looking for in a partner.

First, for this plot, if we decide to do the plot idea I have listed Which will be supernatural or sliceo of life, depending on which one you like—, I am looking for someone who can play a type of cruel character ya know?

A dominant character

I should say. Someone who is harsh, and doesn't take anyone’s bull Someone who cares only about themselves.. I don't like a gang leader who just..is nice and all, cause then where's the chemistry that will happen between the two characters? ya know? You must be able to pull off a cruel dark character at first. The darker the better!

2. I look that you are able to write more than 4 paragraphs if I give you a lot to work with! If I give you a starter that is, let’s say 6000 characters, I don’t want you to just react to my actions, I want you to react and go further than that, go in-depth in how your character is thinking or the surroundings or whatever you write about. Just put effort. I put a lot of effort into my replies, and I hope you can to.

4. I want someone who can communicate well and talk about the plot and adding ideas, we both should be leading the story, not just one of us ya know?

5. I don’t do character sheets but if you want to do that, we can do that!

6. I expect you to put as much effort as I am putting into the roleplay

7. I’m very patient, so please, if you have to do something and go off for a few days! Tell me and ill be completely cool with that. And even if you don’t tell me, that’s cool but I will probably message you a few days just to check in and make sure everything is fine.

8. If you don’t like where the story is going, tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Telling me is such a key factor in my plot that I’m about to give you!

9. I love dark-themed roleplay! Angst and character mental development and all that stuff I love! You can never be to the graphic in a reply for me! I have no limits! So to as dark and sadistic as your mind wants!

And for this plot, we will probably be playing side characters, so please be down for that.

Also if you don’t like this supernatural theme. I have another slice-of-life type of plot that slightly follows along with the gang roleplay but it’s where Ozzy's father owes a debt to the mafia and he can’t or refuses to pay up. Manipulating the greedy businessman y/c decides to bring up an option. Trade his son to the gang with the idea of having a new pet for himself. In which, Ozzy's father agrees with no hesitation.

Alright

So here I go for the plot. This plot is a gang type of setting, but please don't let that turn you away, we can edit the setting and everything! I’ll start off with the foundation that I’ve created for this Plot.

The starting idea would be that your character would be a gang leader who is known in the city, he's a cruel being and has thrown down many companies, he's practically taken over the city. And only cares about money and power.. (THIS CAN BE CHANGED IF YOU WANT)

And I would be playing a 19-year-old German boy named Ozzy. Who has a slight language barrier With English. His background will be hidden cause you will learn more about it in the roleplay/

BACKSTORY
Now the backstory that would lead up to where we would start our story is that Ozzy had stolen from your gang, he was quickly caught and brought to you by two of the members, one of the members would be named Jake (Remember this character)
You, having better things to do and realizing that the boy would be no use to you, along with the fact that the boy had merely stolen Fifty dollars from you, which is pennies to people like you--You order them to let him go, thinking nothing of it.
Of course, Jake, who can be played by me or you, doesn’t matter, decided to keep the boy for his own sadistic uses. Now the reasons Jake kept the boy, would vary.
Now Three months have passed from that interaction and you have been given a tip, or..something that leads you to suspect that Jake has denied your orders. Infuriated, you head to the warehouse.

——–——-———-———
ALRIGHT. So that is the set up to the story, NOW NOW NOW. Before you think

“They’re controlling every little thing Jesus christ”

My intentions are not to do that, what I have just given you is a simple setup to a story we could create. Background to the story that we start. If you want to change it to where perhaps your character knew that Jake had been keeping him in the warehouse and you decided to check in and see if the boy was still alive. Let's do that! If you had an idea for something else about why the boss would be keeping Ozzy! Tell me! Let’s do that! If you have an idea about the background and want to edit it and change this! Tell me!

Now, what happens next is up to you and we can discuss it as well, you head to the warehouse, and then what?

That is where our Roleplay starts. I have a few ideas that could happen, I'll give them down below, but PLEASE PLEASE. I can not express this enough, tell me if you have an idea! If you think of something that could happen when he gets to the warehouse! Tell me! If you want to change the setting or the whole thing, tell me!

IDEAS
1. The first idea is that when you entered, Ozzy had attacked Jake out of rage and pure hatred and ultimately killed him. Now when seeing this you see a large opportunity in using the boy how you like seeing that he could be used manipulated by anger and hatred. You see that the fear and innocence that you had once seen a few months ago are completely gone. And all that is left is hatred, strength, determination. Etc. Or there can be another reason for this.

Now another idea is a supernatural role in this. I’ll just post the plot for it. And then add on. It doesn’t have to be a gang for this one really if you don’t want it to And honestly, it’s slightly the same.

2. A gang of demons travels between the realm of humans and hell quite frequently. Working directly under Lucifer means the work never ends, and it's almost always gruesome. Though Real demons have always gotten a kick from torture.

On one of their regular trips into the human world, a boy clearly needing better luck tried to steal from them. It wasn’t anything important. And frankly, the leader didn’t have enough time to deal with petty theft. He allowed the boy to be let go, but unbeknownst to him, Jake had disobeyed orders. He hadn’t been able to torture sinners in centuries and he thought it was time for him to get his own little toy. He brought him back to hell, keeping him in one of the many cells where they kept sinners for their eternal damnation. Visiting every day to entertain himself with.

It was impossible for a mortal to die in hell, so Jake could torture Ozzy in any way he pleased.

After the leader got wind of what Jake had been doing, he was furious. So many sinners to torture and he chose someone still breathing. Just imagine the paperwork he will have to fill or what will happen to his position if Lucifer finds out. He and God had a contract specifically for this reason. Jake could have at least killed the boy before bringing him down here.

The leader walked into the cell where Ozzy was kept, stopping dead in his tracks. Jake on the ground, his eyes and organs ripped out. The blood of a demon was covering the walls. And an out of breath Ozzy.

There was never a time when a mortal managed to beat a demon. Now Jake wasn’t dead, it was harder than that to kill a demon, but even that was impressive. The leader started clapping, a smile formed on his face as his eyes pierced Ozzie’s. He just might have a use for this kid]]]]

——————————

Now if you like that idea! Then tell me! Cause then I have multiple suggestions for why the leader would keep Ozzy. Perhaps Ozzy can’t return to the human realm because Jake made him sign a contract. And so that’ll have to be figured out how to break it all the while trying to keep Jake from actually killing Ozzy.

A possible suggestion for the plot above. Is that, your character ends up killing Jake, (And whether Jake actually turns out to be alive after a few weeks, we can discuss that later) But since the contract was broken due to how much time Ozzy spent in hell his mortal soul was damaged. Jake's contract had kept his soul from fully degrading as we might expect for a mortal soul in Hell but upon his death, his soul was left ‘raw’ and unguarded. Any subsequent contact that would be made between YC and Ozzy before Ozzy reaches the topside would be enough to forge a link between the two souls as Ozzy's mortal soul attempted to stabilize itself. and that would be exactly what happens. There’s a certain interaction between the two before Ozzy reaches up and whenever he arrives at the human realm. He simply reappears right next to y/c. Not able to be separated by realms as the link doesn’t allow it.

SO THAT'S IT. I apologize if this took a lot of your time / or if it was confusing to read. but there you are. and I'm hoping I can find someone just as dark and twisted as I am!

Anyways! That’s it! Message me you have any questions! Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back