• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic MxM | A Couple of Idiots Crashed Their Ship on a Tropical Planet

Hey, thanks for reading my ever so catchy title and thinking, "Wow, that's interesting enough for me to click on!" My username is stupid and long, so feel free to call me Red. I'm 21, and would prefer any partners I have to be over 18. I only play male characters, and for this particular roleplay idea, it works as an MxM.

Speaking of, my idea goes as follows:
Muse A and Muse B are part of the military in the future, a branch which discovers new planets and conquers them for resources. They joined the military at the same time, and rose amongst the ranks at very similar rates, though by different means. Muse A is a laid-back, lazy, carefree man that skates through the ranks on combat skills and charisma alone, never relying on the fact that his father is the General. Muse B is more reserved, having clawed his way up through the ranks by licking boots and reading books, sometimes even sleeping his way to the top if necessary. The two have known each other for years, and have a precarious relationship based on rivalry and repressed mutual pining.

One day, while Muse A and Muse B are on a mission to scout out a new planet, something goes wrong and the ship goes down, killing everyone onboard in the crash save for Muse A and Muse B. They're left to fend for themselves in the wilderness of an uncharted planet, relying on each other for support while simultaneously trying not to kill each other, at least until they can be rescued.

I already have a character made up for Muse A, so message me if you're interested in playing Muse B, or comment below. My responses may be sporadic and unreliable, but they will always be at least two or three paragraphs, and I'll never leave you hanging without an explanation for more than a week. School, social functions, and life in general are important, and will always be more important than roleplaying. However, I'll do my best to remain consistent. Thank you for reading this all the way through to the end, and have a great day!

I'm interested as well! Shoot a PM if you don't mind.

My babe Dairden would work great for Muse B!
Buuut 2 things about Dair... He isn't human, he's an alien, is that alright? Also, no matter what AU I put him in, he DID earn his position, (usually as chief starmapper/cartographer) and he did it by reading books, getting good grades, and fighting his way up the ranks (usually landing him a position not normally given to one so young) BUT his father also is (usually) a very abundant doner, giving large sums of money to whatever corporation his son works for, which usually ends in everyone believing he bought the position, instead of earning it.
I'm willing to change that backstory for him, but I can't make him human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back