• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM 1900s Era

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Key: {} is the role I would like to play

Era: Edwardian, 1900s, inspo Downtown Abbey (not looking for accuracy)

Pairing:
{Footman} x Butler

Plot: The Butler of the house does a good job keeping all the duties running smoothly and according to plan. In order to do this, he has dedicated himself to his job above all else. But as he is a fairly younger Butler (24-30) he see’s his coworkers his age living in there youth, and doing things such as... falling in love. It’s at these times that he feels.... lonely. And as though he is missing out. A footman is hired by the family as they come home from there travels, this same footman ends up changing the course of his live forever.

Additional details: yes, there will be romance. But I would like to include drama that happens at the manor, and downstairs drama. All the fun bits. So this rp requires a bit of planning.​

Guidelines:
I am looking for:
-Someone 18+
-Decently active
-Semi lit- Advanced lit (More then 5+ sentences)
-Friendly, willing to plan

I am:
-18+ (20 to be precise)
-I reply at least 3-4 times a day
-Consider myself intermediate, I write minimum 3 paragraphs
-Very friendly, always planning

Thank you for reading! I hope to here from some of you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back