• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {MXF} The Good Ol' Fandom Hunt 1x1 Search

CrossSpecial

Hey! I've been lurking around here for a while now but never seemed to make my own search thread xD. I've been doing this for almost 8 years! I always seemed to be that guy that went around looking for threads instead of making them. As you can tell I don't have much experience posting through threads on here so excuse my no layout search thread! Now onto the rules!

Literacy:
There's nothing really much to say, I don't care for literacy as long as you can come up with at least two paragraphs then you're fine to me.

Commitment:
I'm usually on everyday and post as soon as I can when I get a reply, all I ask is to have at least a reply a day. I had this problem before where they don't reply back and then suddenly they poof and disappear xD. So that's why I'm adding this here. Also If we roleplayed in the past and it seems like I've disappeared, just contact me!

Sometimes life happens but usually I try to inform my partners if something like that would happen.

Limits:
I really have no limits but if you do I respect them, it also depends on whether we're roleplaying on here or somewhere else.

Pairings:
I mostly do hetero pairings and I do have a preference in playing male. Though I can double for NPCs, etc.

I think that's it for now! I'll edit the thread if something comes up xD, Now we move onto the fandoms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of the fandoms that I do! I have a lot of ideas for each one! I'm only looking for canon x canon pairings unless listed otherwise! Bolded is what I am craving at the moment:
Rent-a-Girlfriend
Fate Stay Series
Big Hero 6
Nintendo
Black Rock Shooter
Kingdom Hearts (I played all of the games! Preferably someone with knowledge of Union Cross)
Beck Mongolian Chop Squad
Pokemon (Show/Manga/Games, Huge SwSh craving, A plus if you know Masters!)
Disney
Teen Titans
MCU
DCU
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
Power Rangers (or Super Sentai)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
No Game No Life
Naruto Shippuden (or Boruto)
My Hero Academia
Legend of Korra
Rosario + Vampire (Manga and Anime)
..and that's all I can think of off the top of my head though fear not if it's not on the list! Suggest it! I may know it after all and I just don't remember it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're interested just send me a PM, with the subject being the fandom you're interested in roleplaying. I'm comfortable in either roleplaying through PMs, Email, or Discord!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back