• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MXF - The angel and the urchin.

bettsyboy

Four Thousand Club
What if I told you, god and the devil aren't benevolent beings who love or hate, but are just all-powerful pricks who are trying ever more desperately to keep themselves entertained? what if I told you the apocalypse is just another way for them to entertain themselves? what if I told you angels have lived among us for thousands of years, and demons have never set foot on earth?... what if I told you earth has begun to bore god and satan, and they want their little "pet project" to go out with a bang before starting their next one?

You are a street urchin within the slums of Rio De-Janero, your mom and dad are dead, and all thats left for you is a life of being a gang whore or maybe if you're lucky, the married life, in an overcrowded slum, having grown up and never even come within a mile of Rio's famous beaches? well, those plans have gone to hell.

It started out quietly, eery in how quiet it was, the sky was a dark red instead of it's natural light blue with clouds of smog , the day went on as you might expect, running around asking people what's up with the sky and all that, until, at exactly noon, came shrieks from the sky as monsterous winged creatures descended to earth, killing and taking away all they could get their claws on, and while it may be safe to assume one could slip away in the huge crowds, those crowds were quickly thinning.

You cower in your home, your brother's AK-47 he got from his work with the cartels pointed at your door, they come in through the window, you fire but nothing happens, you know how to fight but it's no use, it seems like the end has come until.. a bright shinign blade appears through the demon's face, and at that blade's hilt, a man in white robes wearing a mask of gold, without a word he heals your wounds and carries you to safety... who is he? well, he's an angel! more accurately a human given the powers of an angel to serve in god's army, only to forsake his powers when he rescued YC, why? well that's for you to find out... as you wonder with an "ex-angel" as the world ends around you...

Character pics.

Your Character: https://41.media.tumblr.com/88dee93e3f59b285af715e5c7b572bb1/tumblr_mq4h8uAqKy1rn2chmo1_500.png

My Character: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/c671ffe4033d73f23fd991e52e383686/http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m273/greenlink2/anime-hoodie-male-1.jpg

RULES: No being a goody two-shoes, im sorry to dictate your character to this but you're not a sad lonely middle class girl who's daddy didn't love her and needs to be protected or she'll shatter like the delicite little princess she is. no, your character is a street rat, she grew up learning how to fight to survive, the kinda person to snatch food when the other person isn't looking and fight them when they try to take it back, I will accept no negotiations about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back