• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [MxF] Soulmates: Closed!

Yokai

dream eater
Hello everyone and welcome to my search thread!

Currently I'm looking for somebody to play a male character for a MxF soulmate RP. Sorry, I'm not interested in doubling right now and I simply don't RP explicit themes (abiding by the site rules, of course). The RP would have a two paragraph minimum with decent spelling and grammar, more is always appreciated but whatever you can provide within those guidelines is good with me. Please be fairly active, I love slow burn romances so expect this to be a long-term RP!

I finally gathered the motivation to add some prompts below, if something interests you then please PM me. If nothing catches your interest but you're intrigued by the topic, or simply want to RP with me then send a PM anyway, we'll work something out. Below the following prompts have been divided into two separate categories; realistic and unrealistic.

Realistic
** - what i'm craving

bold - the role i'd like to play

• Muse A has been looking forward to the day they meet their soulmate since they were a child. They figure their soulmate will be perfect and their lives will come together like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, just how they're supposed to. Muse A has recently graduated university and they've gotten their dream job, so they're expecting their soulmate to show up anytime now. And they do -- they meet in a club and have a passionate one night stand that results in their bond awakening. Muse A is delighted to have found their soulmate, but Muse B is genuinely horrified. Their life isn't nearly so clean or cookie-cutter as Muse A's, they're involved with one of the major crime syndicates of the city, suffer from mental health issues, substance abuse, and they've done some pretty horrible things in their life. Muse A is the one good thing they've ever had, the light in their darkness, but they're going to have to give them up or risk tainting them. What will they choose in the end?
  • Muse A is an angst-ridden teenager in their final year of high school when their parents send them to summer camp. It's supposed to help with them out of their rebellious phase, and prepare them for university. Muse A is resentful towards their parents, angry that they even have to attend, and determined to have an awful time. Then they arrive at camp and meet Muse B -- their bond clicks into place. Muse B is a first-year university student who has just taken a summer job as a helper at a camp for wayward teenagers. It isn't ideal but they're a cheerful, people-person and though the pay is awful... the food is good, and hey, they were once in these kids shoes. How hard can it be to help them? That's what they thought at least, until they met Muse A. Follow these two through an awkward discovery of soulmates, camping, and way too much mystery loaf; will Muse B help Muse A through their teenage struggles, or only add to their angsting?
  • Soulmates are supposed to come in pairs with full-fledged bonds upon meeting each other, what if that wasn't the case? Muse A is a normal art-student trying to get by when they meet Muse B and spark up a demi-bond. It isn't unusual for demi-bond's to form, it simply means they need more time together for the bond to cement. They begin to hang out more often in an attempt to initiate a full-bond, Muse A visits Muse B's house for a party -- and that's where they meet their older brother, Muse C. Against all odds Muse A sparks a demi-bond with Muse C as well, and the race is on. You see, though it's extremely uncommon, a person can have more than one demi-bond... but they can't have more than one full-bond. And so, the race is on to see who can initiate a full-bond with Muse A. How far are the brothers willing to go, and how will their own relationship fair?

Unrealistic
** - what i'm craving

bold - the role i'd like to play

• The world is separated into various breeds of demons, some are feline, some are canine, and some are avian. Muse A belongs to a feline tribe and has recently come of age, they're sent to a meeting of their kind in the hopes of finding their soulmate. But, along the way their tribe is intercepted by an opposing canine tribe who demand to know why they're travelling on their land. A fight breaks out and only settles upon the arrival of their leader, Muse B, who argues for peace among their kind. Muse A's bond awakens at the mere sight of Muse B, though they appear to show no interest in them whatsoever. Thinking they're cursed with a one-sided bond Muse A continues on to the meeting, hoping to be paired to another 'invalid'. Little do they know that Muse B's kind don't experience soulmate bonds in the same fashion as Muse A -- and Muse B belatedly realizes what they'd stumbled upon in that clearing. They race after Muse A but are they too late? And how will this affect the war between kinds? ***
  • Everyone is born with a countdown on their wrist to the exact time they meet their soulmate, a time that appears the day they turn eighteen. Muse A awakens on their eighteenth to find that their destined meeting isn't for another one hundred and twenty years. Thinking it's a cruel twist of fate they wander about believing they're destined to be alone, for a soulmate who'll wake up with nothing on their wrist. Their reckless behaviour results in them being the next meal for a vampire, one who accidentally turns them. Muse A wakes up immortal and looks down to see that their wrist is still counting down, it seems like they'll be meeting their soulmate after all. Decades pass and Muse A is being hunted after being discovered, they hide in an abandoned church only to hear the words; 'I've got you now, blood-sucker,' as timer hits zero. Basically Vampire x Hunter.
  • Muse A is the royal heir to a kingdom that abhors magic, their parent and current ruler demanding that mages be burned at the stake. Considering that their other, deceased parent was killed by mages Muse A shares this sentiment. One day they're patrolling the forests, conducting a royal hunt, when they stumble across Muse B using magic to heal an injured animal. Immediately they draw their sword, prepared to fell the foul mage when Muse B raises their head to meet their gaze. As their eyes meet everything shifts into place and Muse A realizes then and there, with their sword above their head aimed to kill, that they've met their soulmate. And they're a mage. Where do they go from here?

That's all for now folks! I may add more later on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back