• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxF search—summer in Italy; romance-oriented; long-term

Leroux

Fordi du var så forskjellig fra de andre.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

Haven't got much of a plot in mind, although I do know that I want this to be a pretty 'casual-feeling' roleplay involving lots of swimming/water activities, citrus fruits, expansions of greenery and colourful flowers, windless, somewhat humid evenings at the beachside restaurant, etc. Basically staying true to all the images associated with summer, and turning it into something that'll hopefully better cater to our tastes and wants. Since I think doing long distance later down the road is inevitable for them, I'd love to explore the reality of it/problems arising from that as well.

I'm looking to write this OC of mine who I've been wanting to use for a long time, Quincy. To give you an idea of what to expect, he's Australian (of British descent, unsurprisingly), 6'2, and is essentially your typical surfer/swimmer guy EXCEPT he's not a douche or a player (but sometimes he's a bit too friendly and miiight come off as one...). He's bi & we could certainly play around with sexualities and have a bit of a drama around that, but this plot is not for cheating/polygamy so move along if that's what you're after.

Anyway, I'd love to play Quinn against an Italian girl, preferably. DM me if you're interested! I don't tend to reply to comments left on my thread.

i am super interested in this!! i’ve never written an italian girl before but i would love to research and get it right, because quincy sounds lovely!! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back