• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello everyone!! So I'm Karin and I'm looking for some good rping. When I'm not working, I love to create stories with someone. That being said, if you can, try to reply as much as you can. Understand that if I'm responding constantly and insistent on a response, I promise, I'm not trying to be pushy. If I'm like that, I probably love the story and what we have created, so I'm excited to see where it goes. I like a lot of responses, but I also don't want junk. I also understand that life is how it is and I don't require more than one response a day, but we'll go more into that.

So a little about myself. I am 24 years old and currently have a full time job. I've been rping for almost 10 years, to which I know I was young. I love music and writing and art, but mostly music. With my job, I tend to work a lot so if I don’t even respond for a few days, I apologize. Just nudge me and I’ll try to get a post up

SO the rules!
-18+. So like I said, I'm 24. Any younger than that and I just feel weird rping especially if there is a romance going on.
-No one liners. I'm fairly lenient with this rule, but I can't stand them. I get it, you've got a block or I didn't give ample information for you to reply. Tell me and I'll do what I can. Trying for a minimum of a paragraph! I want detailed rpers, but not fillers stuff.
-Roles: Almost, if not all, the characters I will control are female. I'm sorry, but it's weird for me to rp a guy. I've tried it a few times and it ended disastrously. I do not do FxF or MxM.

Pairings (* asterisks are what role I would like to play)
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin* x Royalty
Knight x Princess*
Demon x Human*
Demon* x Angel
Student x Student
Bad boy x good girl*
Vampire x human*
Vampire x vampire

Bleach:
Byakuya x OC****
Ichigo x Rukia*
Renji x Rukia*
Yoruichi* x Urahara
Also wiling to do OC pairings for different characters

Hakuoki:
Toshizou x OC****
Toshizou x Chizuru*
Souji x Chizuru*
Saito x Chizuru*
Saito x OC**

Spice and Wolf
Holo* x Lawrence
Lawrence x OC**

Ancient Magus Bride
Elias x OC*****
Chise* x Elias

Kamisama Kiss
Tomoe x OC***

Noblesse ~ very much in the mood for an rp based on this
Raizel x OC*****

Inuyasha
Sesshomaru x OC
Inuyasha x OC
OCxOC

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
Just got into this one lol.
OC x Cat Noir
OC x OC

There are many different fandoms I do, so just ask me and I'll let you know my stance on it. Alright everyone! I'm going to bed! Shoot me a message and I'll respond soon!

Last edited:
I would be up for creating something with the Knight x Princess, Assassin x Royalty, or Vampire x Human pairings. If there are other fandoms besides those you have listed, I would be glad to hear about any ideas for those, too.

I would be up for creating something with the Knight x Princess, Assassin x Royalty, or Vampire x Human pairings. If there are other fandoms besides those you have listed, I would be glad to hear about any ideas for those, too.
Shoot me a pm. If you have an plots for any of these, I’d love to hear them.

I'd be in for something demon x angel, demon x human, vampire x human. Depending on the plot assassin x assassin sounds very interesting as well! C:

Assassin x Royalty and Vampire x Human sound fun, if you have any ideas of plots for those I would love to hear them. Or we can think something up together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back