• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ― long term mxf partner search ―

amberskies

delicate
hey everyone, i'm ana. my pronouns are she/her, i'm 19 years old. like everyone else, im stuck at home in the middle of the forest so i've got absolutely nothing to do all day. with winter break approaching, i was hoping to start some long term roleplays!

what i'm looking for in a partner + extra details
- please be 17+

- slow burn is a must for me (as well as romance, angst and fluff); im just not a fan of romantic relationships developing almost instantly

- not super picky about responses, just not too infrequent as i tend to lose interest

- mxf only (nothing against lgbtqia+), i prefer playing female roles or doubling up

- the age range of my characters is usually 17-24

- at least a paragraph or two per character. no one liners !!

- i prefer realistic human faceclaims !

- please dont ghost. if you lose interest in the rp, let me know; it can happen, and i'll 100% understand with no hard feelings

- also please let me know what your triggers are, i dont want to accidentally make you uncomfortable since my characters tend to have pasts involving emotional trauma, drugs, etc.

sidenote: i type lowercase oorp cause im lazy, but i'm completely literate irp i promise

what i can roleplay
♡ = craving
parenthesis; who i'd like you to play as my crush

- the maze runner (thomas) ♡
- criminal minds (spencer/aaron, i'm only on season 7 tho rip)
- harry potter (draco/cedric) ♡
- assassins creed (jacob frye/edward kenway)
- rdr2 (arthur)

- bad boy x bad girl
- bad boy x normal girl
- football captain/jock x bad girl ♡
- vampire x human
- medieval (commoner x royal? knight x royal? arranged marriage?)
- zombie apocalypse
- anything in the 70s/80s/90s
- pirates
- stranded on an island ♡
- kpop (nct, ateez, exo, skz)

a group of friends decide to rent a beach house together for one month of summer. due to a terrible thunderstorm on the day that everyone is supposed to arrive, only muse a and muse b show up on the first afternoon. weather conditions become so poor that the roads are closed and the rest of their friends aren’t able to make it until the storm clears up. on their own for the first weekend, they bond, exploring the house, cooking together, talking until morning, and eventually giving in to a strong physical attraction between them the night before everyone else arrives. it seems like their friendship is about to blossom into something bigger, but as their friends finally arrive, muse a realises muse b is dating one of the people in their friend group. this turns into a secret affair, where the two muses sneak around to not get caught. will they get caught? will muse b break up with their significant other?
sidenotes: this plot involves cheating. also instead of a thunderstorm, it can be a blizzard during winter break

what i dont roleplay
- anime
- canon x canon
- fantasy
- sci-fi

shoot a pm if you're interested!

Last edited:
currently looking for someone to play thomas as my crush from the maze runner ! i can play any male character for your crush

Users who are viewing this thread

Back