• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DarkRabbit15

A warrior in disguise
Hey everyone! I'm DarkRabbit! Sorry for the long post in advanced. :)

I am a twenty year old female from Canada. I currently have a part time job (looking for full time and or full time +part or two part time) so my replies could be scattered!

I have been role playing for 7+ years. My replies go vary on what I’m given. I do NOT do one liners (or try hard not to). They drive me up the wall... I do understand that sometimes two characters are speaking and not much is said; but when it is continuously one liners, I will eventually say something. If you're honestly stuck on a reply, then please let me know. That is something you don’t need to worry about with me. I will communicate if I do get stuck, or even if the roleplay is getting dry. That’s a promise. Another thing is I won’t just leave a role play. It’s a pet peeve if people do that to me, so I wouldn’t ever do that to anyone else.

My main character is female.
I will not do a main roll as a male. I cannot play the male role well and or put myself in his situation. I just prefer the female roll since I am female. I also do not do MxM or FxF. I am sorry for the inconvenience if that's what you were wanting. I can roleplay with other females though, but I would ask that they take the main male roll. I apologize also as I do not double as it gets one sided.

That being said, I do play side characters, and randoms which are male and female.

Rules:

Sorry for being picky!

- You MUST play more than one person, meaning side characters (I don't want to play every side character). If you cannot play side characters, then the roleplay most likely will not work since I refuse to play all, or even ask consistently for the other to play some side. It's got to work both ways!

- Grammar and spelling is decent. This is including no abbreviations as "u", "ur", etc. Also, no roleplay using the stars as in, *Walks over to the girl* Hello.
That is a no for me.

-No wimpy characters meaning they're completely useless... They can be soft and all but they need to be able to do things.

- At least one paragraph response (as depending on the situation, I can do more than a paragraph). I don't expect it to be paragraph galore all the time as I do not want that haha! Also not meaning for one to constantly send like 5+ paragraphs as I wouldn’t really have a chance to show how my character reacts and such… so no like 5+ paragraphs please since I will not go to that level as well as get irritated as my character might have no say in anything. I normally write a paragraph or more depending on the situation.

- Please be able to continue the story on as well. I can keep a story going for the most part, but if it's the same thing over and over again, and I'm the only one trying to bring up ideas, it gets hard.

-I also am a huge suck for romance. I do want there being romance in the roleplay! :)

-**NO one liners (as much as possible anyway)**

Genres:

- *Romance*
- Action
- Adventure
-fantasy
- Horror
- Thriller
- comedy
- Dark themes

Roleplays:
(Bold means my preferred role and or roles I love and prefer being)

- Demon x angel
-Demon x human
-Angel x Human
-Angel x Angel
-Angel x Monster
- Vampire x werewolf
-Vampire x human
-Vampire x Vampire
-Dark vampire king x human
- Werewolf x human
-Werewolf x Werewolf
-Shifter x human
- Fairy x human
- Fairy x Fairy
- Mermaid x Human
-Mermaid x Mermaid
-Ghost x Ghost
-Ghost x Human
- Human
x Monster
- Dark king x Human
- Good girl
x Bad boy
-mafia/gang member x normal girl
- Roommate x Roommate
- Mythical creature academy
- Medieval sort of things
- University romance.

Rough Plots:

Mythical World 1
The world is called Gallo. It's a world filled with all sorts of mythical creatures. Centaurs, orcs, goblins, vampires, fallen angels, hybrids and so much more. The world has only six countries. Two countries are neutral, two are good, and two are bad. In neutral areas, no battles are allowed to happen; however, on the other area which is territory of the good or bad, war is allowed.
The good country is called Liath. The bad, Draka. Neutral territory can have people both from Litha and Draka who never believed in fighting, and who have got along with each other.
Each country has a prime leader with chairmen as well. So basically a king and queen, minus the neutrals.

Our characters used to be childhood friends, living in neutral territory, but our families decided to move back to the original places. One from Liath and the other from Draka. Years have passed since we've seen each other, so now we both are adults. We end up getting a job in one of the two neutral countries. We do not recognize each other for some time since it's been so long, and we've grown up. The places we can work is at a black smith, on a farm, being bakers or something else if you can come up with something better.
Eventually it will get romantic and such in the roleplay. You're able to pick whatever creature you want.

Mythical World 2
Person one and two end up going through some sort of portal to an unknown land. They have no idea who each other are, but wake up in the same area, confused, afraid, and possibly injured in some sort of way. the world they landed on has a bunch of mythical creatures. Any creatures you can think of, so like Vampires, werewolves, Phoenix's, etc. There are no other humans on that land.
OR
One person is a mythical creature on the land while the other is a human who has just arrived.

Mutants
-Mutants have been around for decades. Majority of the population actually are mutants, and the minority would be humans. The plot line takes from a high-school or college academy. It’s a mutant school, but there are people knows as the “King” and the “Queen.” They would be considered the strongest people in the school. The King and Queen have three other people in their group. One healer and two other strong mutants. That group will fight others from other school to see who is “top school.” It’s a monthly event.

Person A is a powerful mutant; though, they consider themselves a human and get picked on. They were actually “king or queen” in their old school, but ended up harming a bunch of people due to being hostile. Now they’re trying to change their ways.
Person B is also a strong mutant. He or she befriends person A and eventually they start to grow stronger feelings and will be in a relationship.
Person A would eventually tell person B that they’re not human and go from there.

**If You've read Unordinary on Webtoon, it's basically like that!**
There is one more roleplays from webtoon I would be interested in. Feel free to pm and ask about that one!

A couple of my boundaries:

I can tolerate basically anything. Two things I will not roleplay at all is incest stuff and cheating. I just can't... I'm all good with any sort of gore or torture.

If you don't wish to roleplay here, then I'm able to roleplay discord.

No, I do not use Skype or roleplay with threads (just PM on this site). I do apologize for that.

I am always looking for roleplayers!

Send me a private message if interested ^.^
Hope to see some people soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back