• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF roleplay anyone?

Lizzy

Lady, running down to the riptide
I'm always open for new roleplays, and seeing as though none of the multiple people roleplay are in my interests or it's too late to join, I just figured i'd try getting some new 1x1 roleplays.

As the title says, I want to do a MxF with me playing the Female. I will not play a male, because i'm not very comfortable doing so.

A few plots I'd be interested in doing are those simple fantasy ones like...

vampire x human

werewolf x human

elementalist x enemy elementalist (Fire and water for example)

kidnapper x victim

And if you have any ideas, feel free to tell me! I'm open for a lot of stuff.

I prefer not to do war or long mission types of plots though, just a fair warning.

You must be literate and active. hoot me a Pm if you want to rp! ;3

Hey there, I would love to join in on a roleplay. However I cannot start a PM for some reason, though I can reply to it for some strange reason.

Maybe. Tottally up for roleplaying with a fellow whovian though :3 . Shoot me a pm?

Are vampire x human, kidnapped x victim, or werewolf x human open? And I see you are a doctor who fan, so maybe the doctor x human?

I want to do all of them :)

You can pick.

Maybe send me a pm so we can discuss what we want to do too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back