• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [MxF] Reunion

alixhuranu

Leader of Assassins
I have a roleplay idea, I have been wanting to get out there. It's a slice of life, type roleplay, one of which I have several settings for. I am looking for someone however that can type at least 2 paragraphs a post, and have some good detail in their posts. I understand that typo's do happen, so I really am not going to hold that against you. I do prefer 3rd person point of view, and am looking for real face claims.

Now, this roleplay centers around a guy who admitted his feelings to a girl in 6th grade and was rejected by her. He was overweight when he admitted it, and figured she didn't like him because of it. That being the main motivator as to why he began working out and losing weight. He wouldn't have seen her again for a few years as he had changed schools, due to his mom losing her job, and having to find a cheaper place to live.

Now, here comes in the settings. It can be a highschool based roleplay where the reunite. One where they are now in their 20's, and he is a reporter and she is a singer. A vampire and werewolf type roleplay. A zombie apocalypse. A wealthy CEO of a big company that provides security, among other things, to everyone in the city.

I would like for it to be a highschool themed roleplay however, but it's really up to you. If this sounds like something you are interested, or could potentially be interested in, I would love to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back