• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxF or FxM (Modern teens pulled into a fantasy realm)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Two close friends, perhaps in a serious relationship in their late teens (17-19) wake up in a bed at some inn in a fantasy world. The room, their gear, is straight out of some artwork they had either done themselves or was done for them.

These MUST not be average people. I will reject a boring CS. Yes, you will need a CS. Please keep the format simple with no animated gifs. Yes, you will need a good image for your character. Your character is going to be facing monsters, evil men, magic. If they are unable to adapt, what is the point? Don't waste my time with a character like that.

Writing skill. I can easily write 2-4 pages. I am looking for someone who can manage at least a page.

I DO have a realm in mind. It is drawn from a number of sources. But there are no Kings. The land is in a sort of Dark Ages, with local lords fighting feuds, There are brigands, bandits, etc. The town we start in is NOT safe to walk around in - especially alone. The people in town hardly smile. Times are tough. The Inn is not for the faint of heart. (I have pooled together some food and drink lists even.) Spend much money and you will just become a target of thieves. But the RP sets us up to be adventurers.

Two adventurers will never survive a real mission. At best they might run for their life. And we will need information. In short, you will need to be a little imaginative. Yes, I have plots in mind. Well a series of mini quests. But, in general, the immediate goal will be to improve our situation.

PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back