• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (MxF only) I have a character and no plot, help me please! 🙂

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
I have a rough idea for my character, but not really a plot. I would love to come up with the plot with my soon-to-be partner. My character is:

A young merman prince who’s home was destroyed and who lost all of his memories of his life, and only remembers his name, what he is (being a merman), and knows that his species has the special power of turning into a human if they step on dry land. He doesn’t remember anything else (aside from the obvious stuff like how to speak and whatnot).

Aside from that, I don’t know what plot I want here, so I am looking for help from my soon-to-be partner, and hope we can come up with the story together. 😅

Rules:

Must be 18+ to be accepted

Keep things PG-13 or less

Try to be nice and friendly at all times (for if I can’t work with you nicely, then I wouldn’t want to at all) even when going through emotions

I would like to have our characters become romantic to each other during this, just start out not at all and work our way up to it

Please let me know if you lose interest or are needing time before making your next post. If you need a break or more time, just let me know, and I will happily wait, just please don’t ghost me at all. Thank you.

Please no one liners. Give me at least a paragraph of five lines or more at the very least. If I can’t work with the post you gave me, then this probably wouldn’t work out very well.

Please keep to the RPNation’s official rules

And most importantly:

Have fun. I want this to be a fun experience at the very least. 🙂

This actually sounds interesting! If you're looking for more than one partner to try this out with it. I'm willing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back