• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (MxF only) A Pirate Captain with a Mysterious Past

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
So I have my character and backstory already being a Pirate Captain who has a mysterious past he doesn’t like to talk about, but who also has a soft side to him while also being a vicious Pirate Captain at the same time. He feels misunderstood sometimes, as he just does what he does to make a living for himself. He obviously duals with two sides to himself, and never tells anyone why that is. He doesn’t open up about himself often.

So that’s pretty much my character. Thing is, I don’t know what type of character my partner wants to work with with me here, and thus I don’t know what to further my plot idea with. So I would love for someone who will become my partner to explain what type of character you want, and then discuss the rest of the plot together. 🙂

Rules:

Must be 18+ to be accepted

Keep things PG-13 or less

Try to be nice and friendly at all times (for if I can’t work with you nicely, then I wouldn’t want to at all) even when going through emotions

I would like to have our characters become romantic to each other during this, just start out not at all and work our way up to it

Please let me know if you lose interest or are needing time before making your next post. If you need a break or more time, just let me know, and I will happily wait, just please don’t ghost me at all. Thank you.

Please no one liners. Give me at least a paragraph of five lines or more at the very least. If I can’t work with the post you gave me, then this probably wouldn’t work out very well.

Please keep to the RPNation’s official rules

And most importantly:

Have fun. I want this to be a fun experience at the very least. 🙂

(And yes, I have more ideas for my character than listed here, but I don’t want to flat out say them where everyone can read them, so just a heads up, I have more ideas here that you can work with, as long as you just message me first before I say them)

Hello! Is this still open? I'd be interested in rping with you if so.

You are literally the only person so far to even give me an interest message, so yes, I would be interested in discussing this further with you. Just send me a PM, and we can talk more.

Oh wait, you’re new new, I’ll send it. 😅

(Just a heads up, I still don’t have a full set partner, so anyone else is allowed still to contact me with whatever you got here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back