• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxF Love and Lust (CLOSED)

honeyjara

Cherries

download (1).jpgdownload.jpg

Hello all!
You can call me whatever you'd like. Friend, girl, mami. lmfao i'm funny.
I'm looking for a long-term rp partner for a pretty detailed rp! I've been rping for too long and though I take my occasional hiatus', I always come back :) and I will always let you know when i'm busy!
- I really like to have a partner I can talk to outside of rping and if we're lucky we can become good friends! I promise you I do not bite and i'm super chill to talk to!
-Communication is super important and if i'm left hanging for too long I tend to lose interest and get annoyed lmao. So, communication is key!
- I try to reply as fast as I can however most of the time i'm on my phone so sometimes the posts won't look as pleasing as i'd like or will just take forever, so bear with me!
- I will always play the female in the rp and almost hate doubling up unless it's an insignificant character who is just there for drama, sorry!
- I like face claims to be realistic and the cs doesn't have to be too in depth, just simple stuff. I'd really it if we could get in 3-4 paragraphs minimum? We can match post lengths but nothing under two paragraphs.
- I just really like to write and when my partner puts in extra details I l o v e it! These days i've been really into darker romantic stuff however I always love a good ol' sappy love story. I'm really into angst and drama too so I like hella deep rps. I'm going to try to include some plots with some of the pairings just so you kinda get an idea :)

_____
Pairings:
- Teacher x Student

(( just a real taboo relationship ))
- Mafia Boss x Waitress
(( mafia boss becomes quite interested in a certain cashier he always sees at his favorite Italian restaurant and acts her out on a date one day when things don't go exactly as planned ))
- Arranged Marriage
(( this can be set in any time period but bottom line is the couple didn't really know they were gonna be having to live together till death do them part )))
- Old Rich Business Man x Stripper/Poor Girl
(( a (basically sugar daddy) gets it's a little too involved in a girl that's absolutely the opposite of him and becomes too invested))
- Roommate x Roommates Boyfriend
(( roommate just trying to mind her own business but her and her roommates boyfriend just have this undeniable connection ))
- Love Triangle
(( this can really work with any pairing/plot but we could make a rp revolved around this ))
- Maid x Emotionally Vulnerable Husband
(( the man just isn't happy and isn't getting any type of love from his wife, so he turns to his maid on a drunk night ))
- muse b is the “player”-type, and is known for making girls fall for him left and right! maybe he and his friends have made a bet to see if he can get stubborn muse a to look his way?
((craving this hehe))
- Despite having a decent social and work life,muse a has been terribly unlucky in love. soon turning thirty and having just experiencedanother bad breakup, muse a is ready to give up on true love
that is, until a fateful encounter with muse b proves it may change everything! muse b is the polar opposite of everything classy career woman muse a looks for in a guy…especially in terms of age. because he is younger, muse a instinctively refutes his advances, assuming he isn’t good enough as a long-term partner. despite these assumptions, a sly muse b is determined to prove that he may just be the one to sweep her off her feet!
((this too!!))

_____
These are really all I have right now because my old pairing are kinda dry and overused. Pleas bring ideas to spice up the rp!!! PM me or comment below if you'd like to rp and the more ideas you bring to the table, the better!

XOXO

Last edited:
If you’re still open I’d be good for the old business man/stripper-poor girl. Be an interesting one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back