• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxF Longterm

readysetstalk

Queen of the Indecisive
Hiya!
+
I'm currently searching for a few new role play partners! I require my partners to be 18+. Romance is not necessary. Fade to black is. I prefer to play female, and I will also double if necessary.

I do not do fandom. I do like odd pairings.

I am sort of rusty with roleplaying, but I still prefer for you to be at least semi-literate. I mirror very well as long as you give me content to work with. I would prefer at least two paragraphs per reply. I will not use discord to roleplay. I also do not have face claims, or any art depicting what my character looks like. That's what words are for. I'd like you to use your imagination.

I will put out there that I do have a full time job, in which I work night shift. My responses will come very early in the morning, or during the evening. I will not respond while I am at work and I sleep during the day. I also run a business, and I do have a bit of a social life. I will try to get a response to you as soon as I can, which is typically the same day as your response.

My mind is currently dry on plot ideas, at least in a sense of knowing exactly what I want to do. There are a ton of genres I am open to, so please, whatever you're craving, send it to me and we'll probably do it!

A side note, I am incredibly awkward when it comes to OOC chit-chat. I may come off as rude and uninterested, but that's just not the case! I'm awful with words for me, but my characters are always interesting. :)

Please send all ideas and inquiries via messages, and include the codeword Cheese to ensure that you've read all of this.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back