• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (MxF) Lonely Boy type plots (Always Looking)

MasterWolf1337

Senior Street Judge Wolf
Hello everyone, 27yr Old here who has been roleplaying off and on for a few years now and am always looking for people to roleplay with. Anyways, I'd like to find people who would be willing to do the following plots please? If you are going to start an rp with me and are not interested anymore, please let me know so I don't have to sit waiting for a response that is probably not going to come. I am usually ditch and ghost friendly, but I also value communication between myself and my partners, so please communicate with me if you don't like the rp anymore, thank you. If your not interested, I understand and I thank you for taking a look at my thread anyways, have a good day:

School Setting:
A Freshman boy at a local high school has been bullied and pretty much outcast from the rest of the school, for what reason? He doesn't know, all he knows is that he is given a wide berth for whatever reason that he doesn't know about. Regardless though, because of this he spends most of his time alone during class free time and during the morning and lunch breaks. He sometimes wonders if he should even be alive. Those that may feel bad for him are obviously being pressured not to talk to the boy, will he find the one person that is willing to break free from the overwhelming amount of peer pressure and finally become his one and only friend in school?

Fantasy Setting:
Sometimes it's hard being the son of a noble lord, while yes the material rewards are great and the life is great, the problem lies in the fact that most of the time it is extremely boring, especially when it comes to having fun by yourself, doing activities that are meant to be done with more than one person by yourself isn't a fun idea at all, hopefully someone will come and befriend this noble lord's son from the grips of boredom and reach a hand out to be friends.

I'll update the thread as I find more, but for now, this is to start off with.

I hope you will be interested and if you are, shoot me a dm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back