• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✘ [MxF][FxF] Pıck Your Poıson ✘ (Closed)

Toxin

𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖑
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
** UPDATE 6/14: At the moment, I am only looking for fandoms with OC x CC doubling. Please check my 'Fandoms' section and the most recent bump for more info. <3 **

Hello! To start this off, I'm Tox, and this is my request thread! I want to keep this as streamlined as possible, so I'm going to split everything up into multiple sections for your viewing pleasure. Please be sure to read everything to determine whether we'd be a good match. <3

Rules (1).png

1. I will only roleplay with individuals who are 18 or over; this is just personal preference, as I am 23 and would feel uncomfortable writing with a minor.
    -
  2. Please do not send me a random roleplay starter and expect me to respond. I would prefer if you'd PM me with your ideas and we can talk it out and brainstorm our world and characters before jumping into anything.
    -
  3. I have no hard-and-fast word count requirement for post length, but I will say I do need at least around 300 words or so (per character if we are doubling). I am a multi-para/novella writer, and I will sometimes go up to 2,000 words or more, but usually settle in around the 600-1200 word mark. You do not need to match me, so don't feel intimidated. During especially slow moments in the roleplay I will often write less and do not mind if you do the same.
    -
  4. Please contribute and help lead the roleplay. This could mean coming up with new side characters, locations, history, magic, ideas, plot points, etc - when the story calls for it. I don't expect you to be throwing ideas at me left and right but when the story starts to lull and needs a new direction I can't be the only one suggesting things. I honestly have a lot of fun thinking up new ideas for a story and hope that you will too!
    -
  5. Character sheets are a must, however, they don't have to be overly detailed. I love detailed character sheets with lots of information, but if you prefer simpler ones then I have no problem keeping it concise. As for faceclaims, I love them and prefer either anime or semi-realistic art, but I am sometimes okay with real life ones as long as they aren't of celebrities. It's also okay to just not include a picture as long as you make up for it with a detailed description of the character's appearance.
    -
  6. I roleplay in third person (past-tense) and would prefer if you do the same. My writing style is much like a typical book, with detailed narration, thoughts indicated by italics, and dialogue indicated by "quotation marks".
    Soraya lifted an arm, flipping pink-streaked hair over her bare shoulder as she shambled through the thorny underbrush, dehydrated and seriously in need of a hot bath and some ibuprofen for the pounding headache currently splitting her skull. Could this day get any worse? She thought, startling as she suddenly became aware of another person crouched low beneath a rocky alcove on the cliff opposite her. "H-Hello?" She called out, unsure if the figure could hear her from this distance.
    -
  7. Not insanely strict about this one, but I think decent grammar is important in a roleplay. Sometimes people don't know how to spell certain words or where exactly to put a semicolon (guilty), that's fine, no big deal. Mistakes and typos happen all the time, and I'm always more lenient on non-native English speakers. I do my best to proofread my posts and submit them error-free, but sometimes things slip past me and I hope you will excuse me for that.
    -
  8. I feel like this is pretty much a given, but do not be rude or discriminatory or I will block you. I will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia/transphobia, or any other kind of bigotry.
    -
  9. Lastly, please just follow site rules! I personally have very few limits or triggers when it comes to roleplaying, but obviously don't post or ask for anything that violates rpnation's rules.

Schedule.png

I figured this one needs its own section because of how important it is. I am a college student and have a job in real life, as well as other personal obligations, and these things can keep me pretty busy. As such, my posting schedule is not set in stone and my response time varies quite a bit. Sometimes, I can post everyday, even multiple times a day when I have the free time, though this is rare. Other times you can expect multiple days to sometimes a couple of weeks in between replies. I love to roleplay, but it is only a hobby and life comes first, so please be patient with me. I do not mind a message or two checking up on me and the roleplay, but do be considerate and not send a bunch or I may lose interest altogether.

And of course, this applies to my partner as well. I have no time limit for replies and will not rush you to write. If you know you'll be gone for a while I'd appreciate a message letting me know, but I totally understand that life happens and won't be upset if you have to disappear for a while and get things sorted. Honestly, if I liked the roleplay enough, you could be gone for years and I'd probably still be willing to pick it back up again with you. Trust me, I'm not strict about responses.

I am also ghost-friendly. Of course, I would prefer if you'd let me know if you're not interested anymore (in which I will NEVER make a big deal out of it, it happens and it's okay!), but I'm open to reconnecting if you do disappear for whatever reason. I will also try to let you know if I'm going to be away or just not feeling it. :ghostv:

Pairings.png

Now that the boring stuff has been said, here are some of my preferred pairings that we can try out! As a disclaimer, ALL of my roleplays must include romance. It does not have to be the central theme, but a romance between our characters is essential and I am unable to get invested without it. I am willing to do either MxF or FxF, and in the former I prefer playing the female. However, if you're willing to double-up characters (as in we each play two main characters), then I have no problem playing a male. In this, we would each control 1 male and 1 female character and have them involved in a romance with their counterparts. If this is something you're interested in doing, let me know!

If none of these pairings interest you, that's fine too, we can still roleplay together. Feel free to suggest some of your own to me, or we can collaborate and create a new plot together. Keep in mind that my preferred genres are fantasy, supernatural, dark, modern, medieval, steampunk, action, dystopian, post-apocalyptic, some fandom-based, and adventure. I am okay with stories based in the real world without fantasy elements as long as there is still a compelling and interesting plot, such as assassins or something of that nature - but I can't do plain slice of life. I can sort of do historical roleplays but they will not be entirely accurate, so if you want to roleplay a plot about samurai I will do some research but I am not a history buff and don't want to go into too much detail about that aspect. I am not really interested in science fiction, so anything overly futuristic or involving space travel is a no-go. With that in mind, here are my ideas. :bishiesparklesr:

▸ Best Friends/Childhood Friends
▸ Enemies
▸ Bully x Victim
▸ Bad Girl/Boy x Good Girl/Boy
▸ Arranged Marriage
▸ Master/Mistress x Maid/Butler
▸ Bodyguard x Client
▸ Princess/Prince x Princess/Prince
▸ Princess/Prince x Knight
▸ Killer x Victim
▸ Killer x Detective
▸ Assassin x Target
▸ Assassin x Assassin
▸ Yandere x Crush
▸ Criminal x Hostage
▸ Gang Leader x Second in Command
▸ Gang Leader x Civilian
▸ Vampire x Human
▸ Werewolf x Human
▸ Werewolf Alpha x Werewolf
▸ Demon x Human
▸ Demon x Angel
▸ Witch/Wizard x Familiar
▸ Master x Apprentice
▸ Pirate Captain x First Mate
▸ Pirate x Captive
▸ Pirate x Mermaid/Siren

▸ Raider x Scavenger

The ideas above are just simple pairings without a plot behind them, so if you choose one of these we'll have to come up with a more in-depth story on our own. They can also be changed and combined as we see fit. Below, however, I will include some plots that already have everything all figured out. If you wish, just pick one and and we can create our characters and get started, or you can even propose we make some changes - anything goes.

I.) A Healing Touch
Medieval, Fantasy
~Can play either role~

Character A is a healer of renowned skill, able to effectively utilize both traditional and magical methods of healing to tend to people in need. They live in a small, quiet village surrounded by seemingly endless woods and an abundance of natural resources. Being the child of the chieftain, they are also seen as royalty among their people and happen to be forbidden from straying too far from the village for safety reasons. One evening, however, Character A wishes to gather more herbs and decides to venture further into the forest to look for them. They slip away unnoticed and start to search for ingredients when the sounds of labored breathing and soft whining reach their ears. Startled, Character A follows the noises and discovers a clearing; in the center, a massive, dangerous beast lay wounded and on the brink of death. Unable to ignore the poor creature in need, Character A rushes to its side and begins to try and heal it. Though the animal growls and snaps at them, they do not give in and do everything they can to help the beast. Many days pass like this, with Character A sneaking away from their village every night to check on the beast and give it food and water. They begin to form a bond of trust, and the creature eventually makes a full recovery.

One night, however, Character A ends up falling asleep curled up against the beast, and their entire village forms a search party for them. When they are found, the villagers chase off the beast and take Character A back home, tightening the security and making it impossible for them to sneak out again. Character A deeply misses the beast but tries to forget about the whole ordeal and go back to their normal life. However, out of the blue one evening, Character B appears at their village as a simple traveler. They come seeking shelter, which the villagers are more than happy to provide to a stranger in need. Character A is curious about this new person because they almost feel like they've met them before, even though their face is unknown to them. Character B happens to be the beast that Character A had nursed back to health, and they have taken on a human form so that they can see their savior again - and from here the roleplay can go in many different ways.

II.) The Contract
Modern OR Medieval, Supernatural
~Can play either role~
(This roleplay is inspired by Black Butler, but you do not need to have seen it to understand the plot.) Character A is an individual who, to put it simply, is in need of assistance. Something major has happened in their life, and as such, they have no one left to turn to and are in dire need of a powerful ally. Maybe they're seeking revenge but cannot do it alone, or maybe they need a bodyguard to keep them safe from whatever threatens them. Whatever the case, they turn to witchcraft to aid them in their darkest moment. After being summoned to the human world by a demonic ritual, Character B appears. They are a demon of considerable power, the kind that only takes on difficult requests from humans. After hearing Character A's plight, Character B agrees to serve them on the condition that they get what they want in return (could be their soul, their heart, their loved ones, etc). The two form a contract, and Character B becomes Character A's personal butler/maid and protector. However, as they spend more and more time together, Character B begins to uncharacteristically develop feelings for Character A, a mere human. This causes them a great deal of trouble, as they begin to wonder whether they will really be able to go through with the contract after all.

III.) Bloodline
Modern, Supernatural, Dark Undertones
~Can play either role; inclined to play Character A~

(Much like the last idea, this roleplay is inspired by an anime, namely Hellsing Ultimate. Again, you do not need to have seen it to understand the plot.) Character A is the rightful heir in line to being the head of their massively wealthy and influential family. There are those, however, that covet Character A's position and would have it for themselves - by any means necessary. Character A is likely still a young adult at the beginning of the roleplay, and due to the recent death of their parent, the former head of the family, the opportunity to dispose of the heir before they can claim their new title seems ripe for the taking. Whether it's a bitter family member or a mere stranger seeking power, Character A has a lot of enemies and a lot of distrust placed upon them for being such a young age. Many of the family's soldiers are uncertain whether they should really serve the likes of what they see as a child.

Alone, Character A is helpless to stop the impending threats that loom over them - until they discover the family's secret weapon. Deep in the depths beneath their family home lie an immortal servant (demon, vampire or the like) fiercely loyal to Character A's bloodline, Character B. Though formerly having been locked away and placed in a long slumber on the grounds of being too dangerous, Character A finds out about their existence whether accidentally or intentionally as a last-ditch effort to save themselves. Having been awoken by Character A, Character B immediately recognizes them as their new master and vows to protect them from whatever may cause them harm; to serve them in any capacity that they deem necessary. With a powerful new ally, Character A is able to seize their new title and take control of the family to once again lead it to greatness. But the work isn't finished there. Just what kind of turmoil and political intrigue might be happening in the outside world that could concern Character A's lineage? And furthermore, what happens when master and servant start to see each other in a different light?

IV.) Hunters
Modern, Heavy Fantasy, Action
~Can play either role~

On this version of Earth, life is quite a bit more dangerous than your usual encounters with crooks and mobsters. Nonhuman species, commonly dubbed as 'monsters' by the humans, are just about as common as humans are. Not all of them are friendly, however, and attacks on humans - the weakest of the races - are an unfortunate everyday occurrence. To combat this epidemic, the humans took to doing what they do best: inventing. With a common need for protection against the hostile monsters that inhabit their world, they created weapons and gear, all sorts of mechanisms of defense made specially for eliminating and detaining any and all supernatural threats. They even figured out how to harness magic powers in their weapons, such as staves and scepters. With all sorts of new ways to defend themselves, some of the more passionate and fearless humans banded together to form The Hunters Society; a group of specialized and highly trained humans that dedicate their lives to taking down all the monsters that mean to prey on humans and other defenseless persons.

Character A is one such hunter, and a highly experienced one at that. They've been with the society for years now, honing their skills and earning their place among the top few fighters. Hunters must be paired with another hunter when it comes to missions, however, and Character A recently lost their last partner on a rather intense mission. That's where Character B comes in. Character B just graduated from the Hunters' Academy with the top scores in their class, and they're finally on their way to becoming a real hunter. They have no experience on an actual mission, but they have lots of knowledge about the different monster species and a promising set of skills. Character A, regardless of how they feel about it, is assigned to be the mentor and partner to Character B. The two of them are destined to go on many missions together, fighting dragons, goblins, ogres, giants, sirens, vampires, banshees, werewolves, chimeras; all manners of monsters that would pose a threat to humanity. A lot is in store for the duo, so getting along and working together is crucial to their success. Maybe getting paired up won't turn out so bad after all.

V.) In Ruins
Post-Apocalyptic, Supernatural OR Slice of Life, Dark Undertones
~Can play either role; inclined to play Character A~

Many years before the start of the roleplay, a catastrophic war shook the Earth, leaving death and destruction in its wake. The reckless use of nuclear weaponry ended up killing most of the population and further polluting the atmosphere with radiation from the fallout. Those who were left alive hid underground for years until it was safe enough to return to the surface, and eventually, efforts were made to start repopulating the Earth. However, the collapse of society has left the people in complete disarray. Character A is a scavenger, a person who lives off of their wits and gets through each day by stealing from others and searching through old ruins for supplies. They are not very strong, which is why it is crucial that they practice stealth and avoid direct confrontations at all costs. Character B is a raider, an exceptionally strong individual who conquers by force and leaves no survivors in their wake.

After a bloody turf war with another group of raiders, Character B is left wounded after a narrow victory and completely alone, as all of their followers have been wiped out in the battle. Character A stumbles across the field of bodies and immediately sees an opportunity to strike it rich. They begin to loot the corpses one by one before they come across Character B and, in horror, realize that they are still alive - barely. After an internal struggle over what they should do, Character A decides to use their medical skills to save Character B from the brink of death. Character B would then regain consciousness and, upon realizing who their savior is, would pledge themselves to Character A as their protector. This would lead to the two of them forming a bond as they adventure together, utilizing their individual skills to make it through their dangerous world. All they have now is each other and they must work together to overcome the threats that face them in their daily lives.

VI.) Heaven's Wrath
Post-Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Mythology, Dark Undertones
~Can play either role~

Perhaps to no one's surprise, heaven and hell have once again begun an all-out war, fighting to completely wipe the other faction from existence. But the setting is different this time - they have taken their quarrel to Earth, a land of neutrality that connects the divine sea of clouds to the barren underworld below. This is an angel x demon pairing, where Character A would actually be something of a half-angel. Angels are immortal beings of light who have taken on a humanoid appearance to appease their God who so loves humans. However, they are not as "good" as some would have you believe. The children of God are incapable of human emotion, incapable of even thinking or acting on their own without the word of their almighty father and commander. They do not know mercy or surrender, existing solely to defend their lord's perfect utopia. Character A, a rare half-angel, is allowed to exist only on the grounds that they fight for their creator like all the rest of his angels. In normal times half-angels would be murdered after they were born, seen as abominations made by a lustful interaction between angel and human, but during the war they are allowed to live and fight among heaven's ranks. Unlike full-blooded angels, half-angels retain the willpower and autonomy of their human side with the powers of their heavenly side. The price? Unlike an angel with a degree of protection against demonic influence, a half-angel can be corrupted easily and "fall".

Character B is a demon either born and raised in Hell or sent there after some apparent wrongdoing in their mortal life, but this does not necessarily mean that they are evil. Demons are independent - they can choose whether to work for Lucifer, the first fallen angel, or go off on their own. To incentivize the residents of hell to join his army Lucifer is known to employ dirty tactics: promising power, threatening residents' living family members, scaring demons into thinking he'll hand them over to the angels to obliterate them in holy light. Though, even if they decide not to follow Lucifer, it is still in a demon's best interests to avoid or eliminate any angels they come across.

Over a 30+ year long war, not a single angel has been defeated. Demons are greater in number than angels but have a high mortality rate, causing something of a standstill between both sides. Technically, angels can be killed, but unless the main source behind their power (God) is weakened they will always keep coming back. Angels can send demons to purgatory forever, which is essentially death for the dead as they are trapped in a plane of nothingness for all of existence and no longer able to act. Character A and Character B meet in the midst of battle, both forced to play their parts in a bloody feud between higher powers. Humanity has suffered greatly due to the war and the remaining humans have gone into hiding, thus leaving the land scarred and devoid of activity, entire civilizations abandoned and frozen in time. Now, the only people you will come across in this world are enemies, and the ones you think you can trust will only use you until you've served a purpose.

VII.) The Eclipse Order
Modern Dystopian, Fantasy, Action, Dark Undertones
~Can play either role~

(This roleplay was originally meant to be a group roleplay, but as I've come to prefer 1x1 I've changed the plot to accommodate this. Who knows though, maybe I'll try it as a group sometime!) On an alternate version of Earth in the Eden Empire our characters live under the thumb of Empress Yehva-Alain, the woman who conquered it all. It is said that she did it alone, cutting down the Emperor's armies before slaying him in a duel of strength and wit. She is arguably the most powerful woman on the continent, though no one knows the true extent of her abilities.

It has been 25 long years since that day and the Eden Empire has fallen into a dismal state. Aside from Yehva's chosen elite who preside over the capital, the rest of the population lives in constant fear of her Jack Knights, enforcers of her totalitarian rule. The people have been reduced to beggars and thieves, living in squalor or just barely making ends meet in her employ. Children in this world are forced to grow up at a young age as they bear witness to the public executions enacted against protestors and consume propaganda that is meant to desensitize and control the population. The citizens are kept under a watchful eye; forbidden from wearing certain clothes, eating certain foods, using certain technology, and entering certain places. Crime runs rampant in the streets and many kids grow up without parents or caregivers at all. The worst part is that most are unable to escape the walls of the city due to the wilds that lie beyond them being filled with creatures much worse than your average bear or coyote. Many rebel groups have sprung out over the years in response to the Empress's administration, yet one stands out above the rest; a group where all the members go by planetary codenames, wielding magic and weapons related to their aliases - The Eclipse Order. The Order has their base hidden in the mountains of the province of Alta-Rayne to the north, a repurposed underground facility which used to house the armories of kings in times past.

Our characters, Character A and B, would go by Sol and Luna (or a different pair of planets). The two of them are freedom fighters with their own reasons for wanting to overthrow the Empress, united by their common ground. For the sake of flexibility the details can be up to us. Sol and Luna could be seen as the de facto leaders of the rebel group, perhaps having a shared history, or they could instead be newly recruited by the Eclipse Order and paired up possibly due to a compatibility in fighting styles. I imagine that Sol would be more of a bright, justice-oriented type with a fiery temper and some kind of power to match, while Luna would be more introverted and gloomy, more of a water-based fighter, but that's just speculation. The main threats to our duo would be the Empress's dogs (the Jack Knights), the unspeakable creatures of the hinterlands, and anyone else who has decided to make an enemy of the Order. (You will need to be especially comfortable with playing multiple side characters for this plot!)

VIII.) A Witch's Familiar
Modern OR Medieval, Fantasy
~Can play either role~

Character A is a witch (or wizard), and depending on the setting they either have to hide it in a world that hates witchcraft, or they embrace it in a world accepting of magic. Either way, Character A was very young when Character B came to them. Character B is their familiar, a demonic entity that was summoned from beyond the Veil as part of Character A's initiation ritual. All young witches and wizards have their own familiar that they bring into the world using their own magic, and Character A is no exception. Character B cannot remember their life before becoming Character A's familiar, or if they even had a life to begin with. Regardless, it is their duty as a familiar to serve, protect, and advise their witch for the rest of their days. A familiar's lifespan is directly tied to that of their witch, and as such they must keep them alive or they too will perish. In that same vein, a witch must also tend to and care for their familiar, as familiars start off as "blank slates" who need to be taught emotions and morals. If their witch is kind and benevolent, a familiar will grow to reflect that - and if their witch is cruel and does not care for life, a familiar will turn out much the same.

At the start of the roleplay, Character A and Character B have already been by each other's side for years. This is where we can decide where the story goes from here. I was thinking that Character A gets an acceptance letter to a prestigious academy for sorcerers and has Character B enroll along with them, causing the two of them to become embroiled in academy life, bringing to light countless secrets, conspiracies, and dark omens as they work to perfect their magic and become stronger together. Or, Character A's identity as a witch is found out and they are hunted relentlessly, forced to always be on the run as they travel from place to place with Character B, the only person left that they can trust.

Fandoms.png

For those of you who are interested in fandom-based roleplay, I have compiled together a list of which fandoms I like that I think would make a good setting. Please be aware that I only do OC x OC set in a canon universe, or OC x CC. With OC x CC I normally prefer to double up with both of us playing one CC and one OC, but I am willing to do single only if I play the OC (you must actually want to play a CC only though, I'll feel bad if you do it just to appease me!). Below I will list love interests (characters I love that I want you to play as) and playable characters (characters that I am able to play for you). I am also willing to do AU's, headcanons, and tropes, if you're interested in that. Any and all characters will be aged up as necessary!

(Addendum: I will do CC x CC for your end if that's what you wish, but will still ask for OC x CC for my end. I'm assuming most people will want male canon characters played for them, but I can do females too if you ask for it.)

Key: Bolded characters are favorites but I won't always pick them, 3 stars is most craved and one is least. Names are sort of in order.

GAMES

Genshin Impact 』☆☆☆
Love Interests ~ *Kaeya*, Itto, Zhongli, Ayato, Diluc, Xiao, Cyno, Alhaitham, Dainsleif, Albedo, Razor, Yae Miko (FxF), Beidou (FxF)
Playable Characters ~ Almost any male character (EXCEPT Kaeya, Aether, Bennett, Chongyun, Xingqiu, and Mika) I will always research ones I don't know as well
(Made it to Inazuma in game but I know most of what happens in the story)
--
Fire Emblem: Three Houses 』☆☆☆
Love Interests ~ Felix, Jeritza, Yuri, Dimitri, Byleth (M)
Playable Characters ~ Any of the above, plus Claude, Linhardt, Hubert, Sylvain, and Ferdinand
--
Fire Emblem: Engage 』☆☆☆
Love Interests ~ *Kagetsu*, Seadall, Griss, Zelkov, Alcryst, Diamant
Playable Characters ~ Any male character EXCEPT Kagetsu, Jean, Clanne, Vander, and Mauvier
--
Kingdom Hearts 』☆☆
Love Interests ~ Axel, Riku, Zexion, Demyx, Saïx, Marluxia
Playable Characters ~ Any of the above, plus Roxas and Xemnas
(I have played Kingdom Hearts I, Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts II only)
--
Code Vein 』☆☆
Love Interests ~ Yakumo, Louis, Jack
Playable Characters ~ Same three
--
Stardew Valley 』☆
Love Interests ~ Elliot, Sebastian, Sam
Playable Characters ~ Any of the bachelors except Harvey
--
Sun Haven 』☆
Love Interests ~ Jun, Claude, Vaan, Donovan, Darius
Playable Characters ~ Any, just ask
--
Yandere Simulator 』☆
Love Interests ~ Yandere-kun, genderbent Osoro, genderbent Oka
Playable Characters ~ Budo, genderbent rivals, etc

(I don't play this game anymore and hate the creator but have some ideas for the genderbent rivals!)

✦ ANIME/SHOWS

Fairy Tail 』☆☆
Love Interests ~ Gajeel, Rogue, Gray, Jellal/Mystogan, Freed, Mard Geer, Midnight
Playable Characters ~ Any of the above plus Loke/Leo, Laxus, Natsu, Sting, Zeref, and Acnologia
(I have seen all the way up to episode 278 so far)
--
Demon Slayer 』☆☆☆
Love Interests ~ Inosuke, Iguro, Genya, Giyu, Sanemi, Muzan
Playable Characters ~ Any of the above plus Kyojuro, Muichiro, Tengen, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and maybe Doma, Enmu, or Rui?
(Seen Entertainment District Arc and earlier, have spoiled myself for more)
--
Tokyo Revengers 』☆☆☆
Love Interests ~ Baji, Draken, Kazutora, Mikey, Hajime, Taiju
Playable Characters ~ Any of the above plus Chifuyu, Naoto, Mitsuya, Takemichi, Hanma, and Tetta
(I have watched both seasons of the anime, fine with looking into manga spoilers)
--

Naruto 』☆
Love Interests ~ Deidara, Itachi, Sasori, Suigetsu, Neji, Gaara, Shikamaru
Playable Characters ~ Any of the above EXCEPT Deidara but including Sasuke, Kiba, Haku, Zabuza, Hidan, Jugo, Sai, probably more there are so many
(I have seen the first Naruto but only a little bit of Shippuden, I pretty much know everything that happens though, but an AU might still be better)
--
MHA 』☆
Love Interests ~ Bakugo, Tamaki, Shihai, Shigaraki, Dabi, Todoroki, Kaminari, Aizawa, genderbent Himiko, genderbent Kyoka
Playable Characters ~ Any of the above plus Izuku, Shinso, Kirishima, Hawks, maybe more
(Currently watching the 5th season, we can do something set before any spoilers or an AU)
--
RWBY 』☆
Love Interests ~ Lie Ren, Mercury, Torchwick, (maybe some genderbent females?)
Playable Characters ~ Any of the above plus Adam and Jaune. (For this setting I would prefer OC x OC)
(Seen every season)
--
Vocaloid
Love Interests ~ Kamui Gakupo, Len Kagamine
Playable Characters ~ Kaito, Len, Fukase, ask
(We could base this off of one of the songs or just come up with a story with the characters)
--
Creepypasta 』☆
Love Interests ~ Jeff the Killer, Jason the Toymaker, The Puppeteer, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby
Playable Characters ~ Any of the above plus Eyeless Jack, Ben Drowned, Bloody Painter, Dr. Smiley, could look up others
(Didn't know what section to put this in. Not really into Creepypasta anymore but for a good DARK plot I'm willing to pick it up again)

🎔 OTOMES 🎔

Diabolik Lovers 』☆☆
Love Interests ~ Yuma, Azusa, Carla, Subaru, Laito
Playable Characters ~ Any of the boys EXCEPT for Shin, Carla, and Kino
--
Amnesia: Memories 』☆
Love Interests ~ *Ukyo*, Toma, Shin
Playable Characters ~ Toma, Shin, Kent, Ikki
--
Collar x Malice 』☆
Love Interests ~ Mineo, Shiraishi, Kei
Playable Characters ~ Any of the romanceable characters
--
Code: Realize 』☆
Love Interests ~ Saint Germain, Impey, Lupin, Van Helsing
--
Nightshade 』☆
Love Interests ~ Kuroyuki, Chojiro, Hanzo

--

Niche/Other
If anyone wants to play Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate, Zack from Angels of Death, Uta or Suzuya Juuzou from Tokyo Ghoul, Johannes or Anzai from Devils' Line, Midari from Kakegurui, Yato or Rabou from Noragami, or Cutthroat from Akudama Drive then I would be interested in trying that! Could also play someone you might want from one of those same series or perhaps another one we both know of.

Conclusion.png

Thank you for reading my interest check! If you've come this far and are interested in potentially starting a roleplay with me then please don't be afraid to send a PM my way. I'm not as stiff or serious as I seem here, haha. I would absolutely love to hear from you, shoot me your ideas and we can work something out. Also, if you have any particular limits or triggers in a plot (alcohol/drug use, domestic abuse/assault, self-harm, gore, bullying/discrimination, etc) please let me know so that I know not to include it in any way. If you want to roleplay with me you must be LGBTQ+ friendly, as even if we are roleplaying a non-LGBTQ+ pairing there may still be themes included.

FYI, I am willing to roleplay either in PMs or Google Docs, so let me know what you like. I am open to sharing Discord handles for OOC, but I will not roleplay on there because of the character limit.

If you do send me a message, please give me some indication of what you're interested in, whether it is one of my plots or yours. I won't respond to "hey, want to rp?" or anything else that is similarly unspecific. I will provide a writing sample if you contact me and would like one from you as well if possible. Once again thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon! <3

Last edited:
:bishiesparklesr:Bump! Updated with a big list of all the fandoms I could think of right now, if that's something that interests you. Feel free to ask about any not listed, I may have just forgotten. Looking for one or two more partners.:bishiesparklesl:

(Please do not post here, send me a PM instead :ghostv:)

Edit: Not accepting more partners at the moment, unless something changes or I decide to make an exception haha. Thank you for your interest~.

Last edited:
💫Bump! Only looking for one or two more partners and only fandoms, not interested in originals at the moment. Would like to double up in one of these fandoms mainly, but am open to other ideas:💫

🪩Fire Emblem: Engage
⚔️Fire Emblem: Three Houses
💠Genshin Impact
💢Tokyo Revengers
😈Demon Slayer

Check out my 'Fandoms' section for details on which characters I want to play against/will play as and send me a PM if interested! 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back