• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (MxF FxF) But you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan

MothSav

What are words
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there!

1635984498927.png

I'm Moth, and I'm a late-twenties woman in the United States (MST). Besides hiking, hanging out with my dog, and working in nonprofit, writing is what takes up most of my free time!

The important stuff (a summary of the post):
Be 18+
Please write with detail
I do romantic and platonic (craving some platonic plots lately)
I have plot ideas (but want to hear yours, too)
MxF and FxF (LGBT+ always welcome, too!)
I play male and female, but seeking more female roles lately

What you can expect from me:

- Replies daily (sometimes more depending on my schedule)

- I type a lot (like novella-length? Advance lit? I dunno) I like describing things

- Likes to make boards, playlists, and general inspiration ideas

- I prefer using Google Docs but I'm flexible for other methods

We'd really click if you...

- Long-term- 18 years or older

- Replies at least every 2-3 days

- OOC chatter is great!

- Willing to discuss ideas and communicate what's working and what isn't

- No one-liners; writes with detail

What do I do?

Timeline: I love anything from the 1940s to modern day settings. 1960s-1980s is a sweet spot right now!

Relationships: MxF or FxF. Slow burns are great, but I can do an established romantic couple depending on the setting. I'd like to get back into playing more female roles, but I play male depending on the plot. I also really like platonic, family interactions, groups of friends, etc.

What's interesting to me lately?

(italics mean I'm craving it!)

Themes...

Family drama - Small town secrets - Found family - A gang of misfits - Adoption/Foster care - Ranch life - Triumphing against the odds - Animals - Character growth - Quirky hometown citizens - Upmarket literary themes - Drastic life changes - Disability awareness - Paranormal - A group of coworkers - Haunted houses - Ghosts

Romantic Pairings...

Childhood friends - Enemies to lovers - Coworkers - Bonded in tragedy - Culture differences - married wife/single lesbian

Platonic Pairings...

Rough adult and their young tag-along navigate dystopia - Parent/child - Sibling dynamics - Band of misfits - Childhood friends - Gang of kids solves crime/mysteries

Plot Ideas...

(Feel free to suggest plots is well! I'd love to hear your ideas.)

- (Platonic only) In a dystopian/post-apocalyptic setting, YC is navigating the broken terrain in order to survive. They may have suffered a personal loss or hardship- and now they are saddled with a young tag-along, MC, as they both seek safety and protection in a new, uncertain era.

- Family moves into haunted house, spooky things happen

- (MxF) Character A returns to their small hometown and runs into Character B, a past ex/lover/one night stand. Character B has a child that is as many years old as they've been apart. Character A learns that this child is theirs.

- Group of women working at a factory in the 1940s-1980s bond platonically/romantically (Bomb Girls-esque plot) (Craving this a lot!)

- Any plots surrounding major events from 1940-now and how they affect a group of people

What I don't like...

Heavy fantasy - Medieval - Heavy sci-fi - Shock appeal violence - Killing the dog

Some movies and shows I like…

(I love taking plots/ideas from these and tying them into an rp with OCs!)

TV shows:
The Crown, Shameless, Man In The High Castle, The Office, Parks and Rec, That 70s Show, This Is Us, The Haunting of Hill House, Stranger Things, Anne With An E, Strange Empire, Call The Midwife, X Files, She-Ra, Roseanne (the show not the person)

Movies: Mona Lisa Smile, Tell It To The Bees, The Secret Life of Bees, A Quiet Place, Strange Weather, Pride and Prejudice, Whats Eating Gilbert Grape, Nacho Libre, Fried Green Tomatoes, anything with Julia Roberts in it, I Tonya, August: Osage County, The Conjuring series

Books:
The Glass Castle, The Poisonwood Bible, The Book of Ruth, Flipped, Rules, The Liars Club, anything by Jeannette Walls, Where The Crawdads Sing

Anything else?

Just ask! I'm totally willing to see what we can build together.

Youcan Do It Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back