• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mutt's Partner Search! [Always Open]

Mutt

Writing is fun...Right?
Hello! I'm Mutt, I'm 24, non-binary and ace! Please call me they/them! I'm addicted to World of Warcraft and watching stupid videos on youtube. I really like to read cheesy paranormal romance books and fantasy books.

I've been roleplaying for around 15yrs now but I haven't gotten anything serious in such a long time. Either partners fall off the face of the earth, or I no longer hear back from them! I'm itching for something really good, long-lasting, and detailed! Hopefully looking for people to stay past the planning phase. I promise I'm very good at helping to plan.

Please:
>Be literate, paragraphs only, I usually match my partner's length
>I will do mxm or mxf, no experience with fxf
>Will require planning from you as well! I will not do all the work
>I will try things over on Discord, though I have no experience over that platform, my contact is at the bottom
>I prefer either pms onsite, but will do forums
>I'm ditch friendly, but please just let me know
>Be at least 18+, not comfortable speaking to anyone under, sorry
>Decent grammar and punctuation, I'm not perfect and I don't expect you to be!
>If there's a response I can't respond to, I simply won't, sorry!

The favs:
Italicized is my preferred role. Bold is what I'm really wanting.

Fandoms:
>WoW settings/plots; my character is here. She can be played resto, but her main character is a fel-touched Boomkin
>Fallout New Vegas: CourierxVulpes
>Pokemon
>Eragon
>DBZ
>Seraph of the End
>League of Legends lore
>Nalini Singh's Archangel's series
>Shana Abe, Drakon series
>American Dragon-verse. Not interested in canon, prefer ocs.

Can't think of much right now...name it and I may be up for it!

Pairings/Themes:
>WerewolfxHunter

>General Fantasy
>Medival Fantasy
>Alpha/Omega verse
>Darker Fantasy - meaning more of an "evil" vibe ya'know?
>Medival/period pieces
>DragonxHuman

>KidnapperxKidnapped
>Monsterx
Hunter
>Shapeshifting
>Dragons

>Shapeshifters/government experiments
Name some things too! I'd be happy to try most anything out!

If you prefer discord you can add me: Ondwe#5186.

Prompt:​
  • Government Project:
What I was thinking was some top-secret project to create supernatural beings through testing; creating shapeshifters, telekinesis. creating monsters in general etc, but in order to get subjects, it's branded as some sort of study. Something mundane such as a sleep study, a drug study, ect, with a monetary reward to garner the necessary bodies. Simple contracts and NDAs would be signed to make it appear legit, but there would be some secret clauses in the writing that labels you "property" of the government. And there the fun begins.

Last edited:
I have a cheesy plot for the tv show American Dragon. All OCs.

Still looking for everything.

Hi Mutt!

I think, possibly, we might like the roleplay the same sorts of stories. If you'd like to take a look at my interest check, I've got a few plot summaries there. One thing I do want to note is that "he" and "she" is interchangeable on all of them. I'm not tied to playing a particular gender or pairing.

Multiple Settings - I ask for so little

Heyo I'm also a nonbinary and ace person that likes to waste time on youtube.
Also I'd love to do a dragon related rp!! I'm open for other pairings/themes too though.

This is literally my 10th post so if I understood the whole 10+ system right I might be able to pm you soon-ish.

Heyo I'm also a nonbinary and ace person that likes to waste time on youtube.
Also I'd love to do a dragon related rp!! I'm open for other pairings/themes too though.

This is literally my 10th post so if I understood the whole 10+ system right I might be able to pm you soon-ish.

All right! Let me know if you can't.

Up up!
Looking for a WoW roleplay too atm, hopefully something with Legion/demon hunters in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back