• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jessielushesu

Hi! I'm really new here, but I love roleplaying and I am half asleep now so I'll edit this with more info later for now, *Here's a list of things I roleplay* Degrassi The Next Generation: Season 1-7 is not listed at the moment, but it's what I'm looking to roleplay the most!

Hello, here's a list of my fandoms! Including my love interest(s) and faceclaim for each:
Also a few things before you read:
-Must be okay with gxg and bxb
-For all shows, unless specified, I have multiple love interests, so you can have whoever you like
-If you want to roleplay, send me a message with what I should call you, the fandom you want to roleplay, and your love interest
Now for the code on these fandoms:
****- If a fandom has the next to it, I am craving this right now and will love you forever
*** - If a fandom has this next to it, I really want to roleplay this
** - If a fandom has this next to it, I have interest in this, it's just not my favorite
* - If a fandom or love interest has this next to it means I doesn't have a form for this yet
Bold - If a love interest is in bold, that means it's preferred, but that doesn't mean I have to have them

Television Shows:
***Victorious | Cat Valentine | Ellie Thumann
| Robbie Shapiro | *
****Girl Meets World | Lucas Friar | Victoria Moroles
| Riley Matthew | *
***Andi Mack | Jonah Beck | Rowan Blanchard
| Buffy Driscoll | *
***Riverdale | Jughead Jones | Maia Mitchell
| Cheryl Bloosom | *
***Kim Possible | Kim Possible | None
| Ron Stoppable | *
***Thirteen Reasons Why | Alex Standall | Cierra Ramirez