• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mutants and Labs Rp search| Open

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I have this idea that is inspired by Sweet Tooth. I saw the show when it came out on netflix and adored it. I found the plot very interesting and wanted to do something like it. This isn't set in the Sweet Tooth world but does have elements of it. Also, I haven't read the original comics so please no spoilers.

Plot: One day, people started to mutate. They grew animal-like features. The governments of the world tried to keep things on the down low. They didn't want anyone to know about this. They brought in everyone they could get their hands on who had mutated. They tried to figure it out quickly but they just couldn't. Soon the word got out and everyone knew about the people they called Mutants. Everyone grew scared over the existence of the Mutants and what people fear they do not accept. The world turned against the Mutants. Anyone they could find who had been turned was either slaughtered or captured.

People soon turned to the conclusion that the Mutants had been caused by the nuclear bomb that had been set off at the end of what people called World War III. The people who had been turned had all been around that site. Radiation of some kind. That was what people wanted to believe. Radiation poisoning had caused the Mutants.

Horizon Labs soon became the leading laboratory in testing the Mutants and finding a cure. There moto was Horizon Labs a future without Mutants. Anyone who worked there was considered to be a saint. If they only knew what went on in there they might think differently.

Now thats the basic plot. My character would be a mutant child who would be captured and sold to Horizon labs through the black market. Your character could be the leading scientists child who takes pity on my character or a scientist who helps my character escape. It really depends on the direction we wanna take it.

So, I'm gonna ask you to be a minor as I am myself and would feel more comfortable with it.
No ghosting.
I'd like a paragraph a response but I'm not too strict with that. I try to match my partner's responses.
Be open to spitball ideas for plot. I want to be able to develop this with someone.

And thats it. Blue signing off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back