• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mutated Beginnings (Interest Check)

Chthon

Return To Owner
The Facility took you, kidnapped you or maybe even tricked you.They brought you to this place and locked you up.They gave you mysterious injections and you changed.The changes may they be physical the might not even be visible delighted them. They experimented, they tested and they prodded. Some of you became dangerous or violent having to be chained up or worse. The only good thing is the food and how they let you meet the others in what they call the Field a couple times a day.Some of you have been here for weeks others for years and anywhere in between but one things the same you are tired and desperately want freedom.

So thats what i got and i can only hope this Rp interests people.

Hi, I'm interested but could I submit a character tomorrow as I don't think I'll have enough time to today.

Also, how long/detailed would you be expecting RP Posts to be (I'm new and completely lost lmao and I don't wanna frick anything up)

Interested!!
I've been looking for an rp like this for a while. An old friend and I had a huge facility of people like this, along with doctors as well, etc. By all means looking forward to it

I might join depending on if I can handle the rp's im in.

Go ahead and make a character guys the actual Rp thread will be up when we get a few more characters in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back