• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Must I say that I haven't been here in a while? I think not.

What is up people of the new and very updated RpNation! Am I wrong in saying that I'm rather confused with everything new here or is that just weird? Anyways, I can't help that, I've been cooped up in my PM's and haven't experienced life outside the privacy of my own theoretical home.

Despite all of my confusion I'm ready to take the bold step into roleplay again however scary it may seem. Time to man up, Evan! Shut up Evan. Inner war with myself, don't mind that I'm not like that all the time. Trust me, I'm really not. Yes he is!! Oh my-- Will you shut up!?

So I need to put down the rules here don't I, to be honest I don't feel as though I have many but you may beg to differ. I'm not strict, just going to put it out there before you make an unholy judgement and gain a seat on the wrong side of Evan.

Rule number UNO!

I like to think of myself as a romantic so yes, all my one-on-one roleplays must involve romance. However, this can involve other genres too but I like me some love so if you are here for the loveliness of lovey-dovey stuff you've found you're guy! Also, however #2 I definitely won't go any further than a peck on the lips so all you strange sexual people please leave, I'm not into that kind of stuff.

Rule number ZWEI!

I only do MxM romance, keep this in mind. I also play as the uke of the couple, don't get me the wrong way here but that's the only way I can explain it. Love has no labels, yes, but in yaoi 'uke' and 'seme' are used to refer to the couple. In my case, I'm using uke just to give you an idea of what my characters are like.

Rule number SAN!

I don't see post length as an issue at all. Wait, no, this is going to be the opposite of most people's wishes. Please don't send me a really long reply. I won't read it all fully if it's like, novel sized. I see no point in me writing three paragraphs and you writing twenty, it may be extremely good quality but please, I have an over active mind that really can't stick to something that laborious. I say 5 would be a maximum that I can reply to in one sitting, any more and yes, my reply will be confusing because I've probably forgotten half of you're glorious, fantabulous writing.

Rule number QUATTUOR!

Oh my goodness, text language. Could you please not use it unless the person is texting or maybe an exception could be speaking. I know a few people who say "O.M.G" or "L.O.L" out loud, so I guess if your character is like that they can speak with text language. When you speak to me, OOC, you can use it all you want! I tend to use it OOC so don't be scared to either.

Rule number FIVE!

Be helpful, don't leave me to do all the work and not do anything yourself. Being helpful also means at least one post a day, one or more. I usually do a lot more than just one because I really have no life outside RpNation!

That's all the rules, reply to this thread or PM me if you're interested in any of this and have a clear idea of what you want to roleplay. I have nalt else to say so enjoy your day and be a humble roleplayer!~ ^°^

hai! I would like to do this RP, but i'm afraid that i won't be able to meet the post/week requirements at the moment... I only have access to one computer and no phone right now... But, that will change in a few days or in a week (hopefully). Also, can you explain to me what 'uke' is?

The uke in a gay pairing is the 'sumbmissive' one though since that's a kind of..nyah...term for it I usually just go for 'the more feminine one' of the pair since they're both men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back