• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Seems like a modern ninja story, what I could read anyway aha the code didn't come out great on the tablet.
I'd be down

Seems like a modern ninja story, what I could read anyway aha the code didn't come out great on the tablet.
I'd be down
Make a character to secure a spot.

Also, thanks for telling me the code isn't mobile friendly. I'll make a mobile friendly version when I can.

Update Version 1.4: Added Main Character "Kylie Fenyr", slightly updated Premise and added link to CS at Tab 4 (Bottom of Spoiler if Mobile.)

NAME
Fenyr, Kylie
NICKNAME

None
SHINOBI NAME
None

If magic only works on fools, I'd rather be the one casting the spells.
Kylie Fenyr

DOB
February 14

APPEARANCE
Ninny.Spangcole.full.3072195.jpg
Green eyes, blonde hair, she'll wear just about everything that makes her unintentionally stand out.
SHINOBI OUTFIT
Screenshot_20201014-015343~2.png

HEIGHT
5 ft 5 in
WEIGHT
100 Lb

HAIR
Blonde
EYES
Green
MISC
None

PERSONALITY
TBR

BIOGRAPHY
TBR

POWER
Blazeheart, binded by an MP412
TYPE
Aggressive

WHAT IT DOES
With a flick of a wrist, Kylie can summon a high caliber flaming MP412 to aid her in battle. The power of these bullets are equal to 3 sniper bullets hitting a person at the same spot and time. She can also overcharge a bullet and transform it into a fireball instead and send the heat through any part of her body.

ABILITIES
- Cero Metralleta: Projectile, several shots concentrated in one area.
-Shatter (Projectile, Fireball instead of a shot that covers a much more wider area than a normal shot would. )
-Extinguisher (AOE, Sends the heat to her body and suddenly releases it in a shockwave style attack. )

THIRD EYE
Sunsinger: Abandon the Gun in favor of summoning an indefinite number of flaming explosive knives.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE
-Zanka no Tachi (残火の太刀)/Longsword of the Remnant Flame (Trump Card, Not Learned Yet When activated, Kylie concentrates all of her flaming daggers into one single burning blade of ember. In one more fierce attack, she heavily slashes her enemy and burns them to a crisp.

SPIRIT OF POWER
Blazeheart
aeDWoKp_460s.jpg
Sunsinger
Her appearance does not change during Sunsinger.
PERSONALITY
TBR

LIMITATIONS
Blazeheart must be reloaded for every 6 bullets, making her vulnerable in that short time period.
Sunsinger must not be used recklessly or she could blow herself up. Zanka No Tachi heavily heats up her body to dangerous levels, so it can be used once without consequence. Her powers give her no defense boost, so it must be used wisely.

EXTRA
•Kylie is part of a idol group, making her naturally popular in school.
Blazeheart is romantically interested in Kylie, constantly wishing of the day Kylie will finally meet her.

Used FCs: Ninny Spangcole, Noel Niihashi

Main RP To Be Revealed Soon, So sign up when you can!​

Last edited:
Bump

Title changed, premise updated a bit, Rules slightly updated.

Bump

Main thread created

Users who are viewing this thread

Back