• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • Premise

Plot, Revamped:

Originally, the world wasn't as normal as it is today. There wasn't much modernization in modern warfare because there was no need for it. In place of a modern protection force, birthed almost out of the blue...
    bleach_441_ichigo_fullbring_by_kasukiii_d3c214l-fullview.jpg
    ...stood the Shinobi, or Homo praevalidus , the enhanced man. Using their unique and supernatural power, a direct gift of natural human adaption, they stood as the wall between their enemies and their country, protecting it with all the power they had. With the rest of the world unsure how to handle a threat like this, they prevailed in military combat and defense, with the world not daring to face them in battle. Despite their reputation of being self proclaimed 'unstoppable', why aren't they here today?

Well, the thing is... nobody really knows. Some rumored that their cocky all talk no show personality led to their demise. Others rumored that it fell from the inside out, and some even blame aliens for the fall of the Homo praevalidus. All we can confirm with most certainty about the incident is that the Homo praevalidus are most likely extinct. There's no evidence of them existing in this new modern society and even if they did, the rest of the world would most likely shoot them down before they could, even accidentally, cause more damage.

Why are you being told this? Well, the answer is simple really.

Modern society is wrong about us.

We exist, back from the dead, you can say. Rebirthed as Project S.T.I.R.K.E. And unlike the huge threat that the rest of the world thinks we are, we seek to try to prevent something from happening. But we can't do that alone, not by a long shot. You all have that power hidden deep inside of you. We are the last Shinobi. You may try to deny it, but it's always been there. You have the power to stop what comes next. This is your city...your people, now...

Are you willing to protect it?

In A Nutshell: A new race of humans called Homo praevalidus, thought to be extinct are rounded up from the crowd by a secret organization and are forced to accept their legacy as supernatural ninjas, nicknamed 'Shinobi' when a new threat presents itself to their small city, the world and those close to them.

Project S.T.R.I.K.E. Force must learn how to keep their new life as vigilantes and their normal lives in check as they hunt down Xcution, all while being hunted down by the police and several bounty hunters after being framed for a terrorist attack they did not commit all while attempting to figure out how to be the good guys after a large majority of their lives of being delinquents.​

Originally, the world wasn't as normal as it is today. There wasn't much modernization in modern warfare because there was no need for it. In place of a modern protection force, birthed almost out of the blue...​
bleach_441_ichigo_fullbring_by_kasukiii_d3c214l-fullview.jpg
...stood the Shinobi, or Homo praevalidus , the enhanced man. Using their unique and supernatural power, a direct gift of natural human adaption, they stood as the wall between their enemies and their country, protecting it with all the power they had. With the rest of the world unsure how to handle a threat like this, they prevailed in military combat and defense, with the world not daring to face them in battle. Despite their reputation of being self proclaimed 'unstoppable', why aren't they here today?

Well, the thing is... nobody really knows. Some rumored that their cocky all talk no show personality led to their demise. Others rumored that it fell from the inside out, and some even blame aliens for the fall of the Homo praevalidus. All we can confirm with most certainty about the incident is that the Homo praevalidus are most likely extinct. There's no evidence of them existing in this new modern society and even if they did, the rest of the world would most likely shoot them down before they could, even accidentally, cause more damage.

Why are you being told this? Well, the answer is simple really.

Modern society is wrong about us.

We exist, back from the dead, you can say. Rebirthed as Project S.T.I.R.K.E. And unlike the huge threat that the rest of the world thinks we are, we seek to try to prevent something from happening. But we can't do that alone, not by a long shot. You all have that power hidden deep inside of you. We are the last Shinobi. You may try to deny it, but it's always been there. You have the power to stop what comes next. This is your city...your people, now...

Are you willing to protect it?

In A Nutshell: A new race of humans called Homo praevalidus, thought to be extinct are rounded up from the crowd by a secret organization and are forced to accept their legacy as supernatural ninjas, nicknamed 'Shinobi' when a new threat presents itself to their small city, the world and those close to them.

Project S.T.R.I.K.E. Force must learn how to keep their new life as vigilantes and their normal lives in check as they hunt down Xcution, all while being hunted down by the police and several bounty hunters after being framed for a terrorist attack they did not commit all while attempting to figure out how to be the good guys after a large majority of their lives of being delinquents.

-----

Hello there. My name is Speed and I'm your proud GM for this RP. This will be the final time I attempt to RP one of my ideas, so I hope this will finally get off the ground unlike the other ideas I've had. Over here in the east coast of the United States, I'm more of a night owl that'll make ideas when I can't sleep, which is constantly NGL. I've had a a few characters I've always wanted the roleplay (original characters and characters from other series) and this i hope is the start of that story. What I'm looking for in RP mates is preferable is 2+ decent paragraphs per post, mostly original characters and at least 2+ posts per week and decent Grammer. There are 8 character slots available for the main protagonists and doubling is totally fine, just inform me that you wish to do so so I can approve it. Gender and sexuality does not matter to me, however please stray from more sensitive stuff like disorders, illnesses and religion unless you are absolutely sure you can portray it correctly. Anime FC is a must if you gonna use one, and OOC interaction is very welcome but is not required, however, my role would be immensely easier if you followed through with OOC interaction. I have a Discord Server for this RP you may join (just request for the link if you are interested). I prefer 18+ because of the things that are gonna happen in the story, but if you're close to that age, then that's fine I guess. I'm not expecting you to be on 24/7, just respond like twice or more per week whenever you get the time. One more thing, if you lose interest in the RP (which happens) and wish to drop out, please tell me ahead of time, whether that be DM or publicly in the OOC Thread/server so I can officially drop you from the story. Hit me up in this thread if you want to join or have any questions relating to the RP. Yeah that's about it. See ya...I hope.

At this point, I'm just begging for people to join this. For the Love of god please join. I want friends...

-----

Blank CS Template.

NAME last, first

NICKNAME optional, may also be used as hero/shinobi name.

AGE Main Heroes must be in highschool age. Anyone else of significance in the story must at least be 14 years old

GENDER Self-explanatory

DOB mm/dd

APPEARANCE image and/or description.

SHINOBI OUTFIT image and/or description. optional if your character's ninja suit isn't the same as their casual/normal clothes.

HEIGHT

WEIGHT

HAIR

EYES

MISC
anything else about their appearance we should know about?

ROLE (Shinobi, Villain or no affiliation/vigilante)

PERSONALITY 2+ paragraphs if you wish to do it! optional since I know some of y'all would rather let the other characters and rpers learn about them IC.

BIOGRAPHY Also 2+ paragraphs if you want to do it! Also optional..

POWER Power/sword release name . Recommended that you do a power related to a weapon of some type (melee, projectile, magic, etc.)

TYPE aggressive (attack types / special (skill/magic types) / defense (tanks and support)

WHAT IT DOES the either brief or long (just not too long or short!) explanation of what their power does. If it mutates the user, describe what it does to them.

ABILITIES Self Explanatory. Up to 3 unique abilities for each character.

THIRD EYE an enhanced version of the users original power, whether that be an added ability or a stronger version of the normal first one.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE an ultimate ability/final attack using the powers granted from third eye.

SPIRIT OF POWER The appearance the users power takes on when entering the spirit world. The spirit has the same power as the user but can have a different appearance and personality than the user. Can be a written description or a picture. In the RP, the heroes and villains all obtain their powers by the awakening of these spirits granting them the power they desire. Some willingly (Most heroes) and in some occasions, forcibly (Kanjo and some of the villains are examples of this.) Each spirit is unique to each Shinobi and they once the power is awakened, they can visit them at anytime to train, talk and/or most importantly, learn the Third eye technique.
Shinobi spirits will always attempt to protect you, which will sometimes lead to the awakening of a Shinobi's power to escape severe danger.

Under Spoiler
Picture or Description here

PERSONALITY
self explanatory

End Spoiler

LIMITATIONS realistic drawbacks that the users power has

EXTRA any other fun things![/CENTER
NAME last, first
Kimura, Aki
NICKNAME optional, may also be used as hero/shinobi name.
None

As if I care about what becomes of the things you want to protect. Make no mistake. The things that you wish to protect are not the things that I want to protect!
Aki Kimura

AGE Main Heroes must be in highschool age. Anyone else of significance in the story must at least be 14 years old
19 (graduate)
GENDER Self-explanatory
Male
DOB mm/dd
11/3

APPEARANCE image and/or description.
128a66cc950e15b1d38faf67418eb1bc~2.jpg
SHINOBI OUTFIT image and/or description. optional if your character's ninja suit isn't the same as their casual/normal clothes.
maxresdefault (3).jpg
HEIGHT
5' 11"
WEIGHT
136 lbs

HAIR
Black, White during Third Eye
EYES
Blue, Blue right eye and White left eye during Third Eye (Heterochromia iridum)
MISC
anything else about their appearance we should know about?
When Using Third Eye, His appearance changes drastically to as seen below
FLl_D_Kp_400x400 (1).jpg
ROLE (Shinobi, Villain or no affiliation/vigilante)
Shinobi (Mentor)

PERSONALITY
2+ paragraphs if you wish to do it! optional since I know some of y'all would rather let the other characters and rpers learn about them IC.
TBR

BIOGRAPHY
Also 2+ paragraphs if you want to do it! Also optional.
TBR.

POWER Power/sword release name . Recommended that you do a power related to a weapon of some type (melee, projectile, magic, etc.)
Zangetsu, binded with a kitana
unnamed.gif
TYPE
aggressive (attack types / special (skill/magic types) / defense (tanks and support)
Aggressive

WHAT IT DOES
the either brief or long (just not too long or short!) explanation of what their power does. If it mutates the user, describe what it does to them.
Condense the users soul into a concentrated blue projectile slash. The longer it is held before being released, the stronger it becomes. This power is typically paired with Aki's basic black Kitana.

ABILITIES
Self Explanatory. Up to 3 unique abilities for each character.
Getsuga Tensho- single concentrated slash forwards with varying degrees of power.
Getsuga Jujisho- Double Getsuga Tenshos forming into a cross shape fired straight ahead.
Mojizuri- A strong slash upwards immediately followed by a powerful Getsuga Tensho upwards.

THIRD EYE
an enhanced version of the users original power, whether that be an added ability or a stronger version of the normal first one.
Tensa Zangetsu. A stronger and much faster version of the standard Zangetsu, that becomes more stronger (almost 3x stronger) when submerged underwater
THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE
an ultimate ability/final attack using the powers granted from third eye.
Throwing himself and his opponent into a body of water, Aki swoops in from all directions, onslaughting the opponent with strong attacks underwater before become the projectile himself in one final strong attack.
けんいち on Twitter.png

SPIRIT OF POWER The appearance the users power takes on when entering the spirit world. The spirit has the same power as the user but can have a different appearance and personality than the user. Can be a written description or a picture.
Zangetsu
6956283-9854272314-vY96g.png
Tensa Zangetsu
Gacha-5s-Ichigo-5th-Anniversary-Power.png
PERSONALITY
TBR

LIMITATIONS realistic drawbacks that the users power has
If the Third Eye technique either does not land or fails to kill, both the user and the target are trapped underwater until one of them dies. Zangetsu can cause massive collateral damage if it misses and does not differentiate from friend and foe. Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu can only fire so many attacks until the body can no longer continue.

EXTRA
any other fun things!
Aki is Ambidextrous (Right and Left Handed)

-----

Shinobi (Spots Left: 8)
1. Me (Lykan, Alexis: Stormcaller)
2. Also me (Fenyr, Kylie: Blazeheart)
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open
7. Open
8. Open
9. Open
10. Open

Part of Project 'S.T.R.I.K.E.'
1. Me (Kimura, Aki: Zangetsu)

Xcution
1. Me (TBR)

No Affiliation
None

-----

Last edited:
Yeah, not expecting this to get a lot of people if I'm honest.

Edit: I cursed myself...lol

Last edited:
Bump. Ver.1.2 Premise has been revamped a bit. Better than that half assed premise that used to be there (At least that's what I think.)

Last edited:
Bump. Version 1.3: Added Alexis Lykan and slightly updated CS sheet.

NAME
Lykan, Alexis
NICKNAME

'Lena' by her closest friends, her dad and potential lover, Lex
HERO NAME
Speedhunter.

I have harmony within me. Without it, I'm just a uncontrollable hurricane.
Alexis Lykan

DOB
March 21

APPEARANCE
__nikaidou_saki_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_azuki_aduki__37c93786a127a477eef4ab6c21b253ad.png
583F045B-2357-410C-AA68-0B38D4D1C910 (1).jpeg
Yellow eyes, yellow almost golden hair with little red highlights, typically only wears a t-shirt jeans and sneakers or any casual outfit on a daily basis. She prefers the male uniforms over the female ones.
SHINOBI OUTFIT
A simple specially designed yellow bomber jacket, red t-shirt and blackpants designed to maximize aerodynamics paired with a pair of fingerless gloves a visor to help her spot things and improve concentration while at max speed. The last Item is a pair of shoes that lose friction much more slowly than others.
046E0617-7813-47D4-8A5B-D7437039F532~2.jpeg

HEIGHT
5 ft 7 in
WEIGHT
109 Lb

HAIR
Blonde
EYES
Yellow
MISC
She has a very unique natural red highlight on her hair. Her quirk makes them glow red, her eyes sparkle with electricity

PERSONALITY
TBR

BIOGRAPHY
TBR

POWER
Stormcaller, binded by an Odachi
TYPE
Aggressive

WHAT IT DOES
Using the inner spark as a weapon, she can increase speed and attack strength. The more the inner spark shines (which grows or wanes depending on her motivation and current feelings.

ABILITIES
- Kirisame: Projectile, fuses lightning into her sword and launches it forward like a projectile.
-Seiri-San (Melee, A large amount of slashes concentrated into on area)
- (Buff, Not Learned Yet)
-Whirlwind Guard (Counter, Not Learned Yet)

THIRD EYE
StormBreaker: Upon activation, Storm caller's Top speed improves slightly and it's defense is beefed up significantly. Her reflexes also receive a massive buff, allowing her to dodge nearly everything. Her Third Eye is one of the hardest ones to achieve but also extremely powerful when pulled off.

-Kazeshini: Minazuki (風死: 皆尽)/Wind of Death: All Thing's End (Trump Card, Not Learned Yet When activated, Alexis causes a Tornado to form around her, trapping the enemy inside with little chance of escape. With the enemy in submission, she slashes them as much as she can within seconds before finishing them off with an overcharged Kirisame. Upon using this technique, Alexis immediately passes out.)

SPIRIT OF POWER
Stormcaller
Lisa.jpeg
StormBreaker
tumblr_osz3z3ipHs1wnhkw7o1_400.jpg
PERSONALITY
TBR

LIMITATIONS
Stormcaller only lasts about 10 minutes...a day and does not recharge over time, unless resting. It must be recharged by sleeping. The time limit can be extended by extensive training, but it takes time for any noticable and/or significant changes to happen.

EXTRA
•Despite her very feminine appearance, she's actually more of a tomboy than anything else.
•She also has a large interest in cars, drawing, and melee weaponry. Her cabinets are full of model cars, model swords and a few waifu pillows in a hidden compartment. However, ask her about her Waifu pillows and Alexis will deny the fact that she owns one.
•Her wall is full of drawings she has made in the past.
•She identifies as Lesbian, having not come out yet.
•Her Favorite Anime is Kill La Kill, because it has 'Good Plot'.
•Her favorite food is pasta and her favorite car is the '67 Shelby GT500
•She has a Kiwi accent from living in New Zealand for a relatively short amount of time.
•For some reason, her power prevents her from having periods, cause unknown.
•She drives a highly modified muscle car, having been gifted it and modified it with hard work and dedication.

Used FCs: Saki Nikaido, Lisa Yadomaru

Kylie Angela Fenyr Reveal soon! Not like anyone cares...

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back