• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Must have been the wind

Bright

Oderus died!
This is the plot for a roleplay based on the alec benjamin song must have been the wind. You could read this long post or listen to the song for the general gist.

For reading perposes ill refer to your character as you and mine as her.

You heard glass shatter from the apartment about you and you thought your ears were playing tricks on you but then you heard crying. You take the elavator up a floor and knock on the door. She opened asking if she could help you you explain what youve been hearing and all she has to say is it mustve been the wind.

Now for the boring part, rules

1. I expect a parragraph per post
2. If you lose intrest that you tell me such and we can quit or find a new roleplay that suits us both.
3. Pm me with allabettes spagetti if you read these
4. Please be semi literate and reply 2-3 times a week

Im very open to lgbtq as im a genderfluid maining identifying as a girl so id do girl on girl or girl on boy im not willing to play a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back