World Building Musings about a world

Yuel

Knight of Tentacles
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There I was deleting Infinite Lagrange from my phone to save up space when it came to me: how novel (at least to me) it'd be to have a fantasy caravan-like experience using ideas from this game. Maybe instead of big ships the caravan had other things at their disposal, like golems or... no idea, a caravan that big sounds like a logistics nightmare.
Then it came to me a setting where the feeling of the people feels interesting for an unexplored fantasy world: Hitsugi no Chaika. How does it work: recently there was the World Magic War that drained a lot of resources of all the other nations involved, war effort has finally stopped and people both don't know what to do with their lives now and the atmosphere is very depressing. That, and people cast magic by shooting from sniper rifles. Cool.

After a big war that torn the world asunder and opened rifts across the land normal people from all places joined forces and formed their own caravans, mostly driven by the need to move on with their lives, and search for treasure and food. New people and dangers are found in each of these "Pockets", some failed caravans marking how dangerous [insert term] Pockets are.
Ruined nations, strange phenomenon, sad people... maybe even the gods are in need of help. That, if they still exist.

I have no idea what to add beyond that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back