Musician's Roleplaying Recruitment

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
Welcome, I'm Musician. Feel free to call me Muse. I'm a recent college graduate with a lot of time on her hands and many years of forum roleplaying experience (over a decade) that desires much-needed exercise after a three-year hiatus. Please read through each section carefully before contacting me!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WRITING STYLE.
My writing style includes complete sentences, spell check, grammar check, and a bit of length. That said, content comes before size. I prefer writing two paragraphs with a lot of weight and meaning than six paragraphs of words that don't contribute to our story.

CHARACTER CREATION.
I spend a lot of time thinking about my characters at any given time. They are often very near and dear to me. You could say that I like to treat them as if they were real people.

OWNERSHIP.
I will never purposely try to control a character that I do not believe is mine.

PLAY THE CHARACTER.
I prefer stories that are driven by the characters rather than the plot. Never sacrifice personality for the sake of the plot. I prefer to play my characters with this consistency.

ROMANCE.
I do not require romance for my stories. I prefer when the relationships between characters develop naturally. I don't enjoy forcing a relationship.

COLLABORATION.
I can be pretty passionate when I am coming up with ideas when inspiration is high. Like anyone, sometimes I hit those blocks where my muse is dry. Whatever the case may be, I am always willing to work with my partner to create something that we can both enjoy

COMMUNICATION.
I will always try to update you about my interest in the roleplay, my response timing, or anything else that might concern you and our story.

RESPONSES.
I am trying to respond to my roleplays in the order of which I receive things so I avoid forgetting about something. I currently do not have a job but I usually work on and finish responses by the afternoon just before dinner. I like to finish a response or two and then I take a break. I usually have enough stamina to respond to one thing per day. That may amount to at least one reply per week depending on how many roleplays I am occupied with. I do my best to inform my roleplaying friends when I am going to have a response submitted but I don't mind people asking me either.

INTERESTS.
I am open to many ideas. My own interests lean towards settings and concepts more than specific plots. They are the following: Medieval, Victorian, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Lovecraftian Horror, and more.

LIMITS.
I cannot under any circumstances roleplay or read about animal abuse.

OTHER STUFF.
I really like using the site's forums to roleplay and keep our OCC in DMs. That is something I am willing to accommodate, however, as long as it remains on the site. I also think it's a lot nicer getting to know my partner for who they are as a person and not just a roleplayer.

EXAMPLES.
Here are some of the stories I have participated in that are still available on the forums. You can see my current/ pending roleplays linked below in my forum signature.

Portals to the Afterlife (2017)
A Crown Unbefit (2017)
The Exodus of Fables (2015)
Battle Arena (2014)
Tightly Wound (2014)
The Land Between Us (2014)
Fighting for Alaban (2014)

Last edited:
I have an idea brewing in my head, if yer interested. Could also do some steampunky cross between the dragon riders if you let me be the dragon lol

Users who are viewing this thread