Other Musicals! What are your favorites?

Guess I gotta be the weird kid that comes in with a bunch of non-english musicals, haha.

Top 10
1. Les Mis
2. Elisabeth
3. Romeo et Juliette
4. Der Besuch der alten Dame
5. Rudolf: Affaire Mayerling
6. Dracula (the german version)
7. Jekyll and Hyde
8. Count of Monte Cristo
9. Repo! The Genetic Opera
10. Literally everything by Starkid

For real though, I've never seen a musical that I seriously disliked, so I pretty much love them all. With the exception of maybe that one sequel to Phantom of the Opera.

Dear Evan Hansen, Be More Chill, Hamilton, Rent, Something Rotten!, The Greatest Showman, Little Shop of Horrors, there are probably some I'm forgetting but those are most of my favs.

I have a little list of my own, so I'm just going to share it... Please don't shame me, for my ships in these musicals. Thanks! :)

1. Chicago (2002 Movie Musical) [I actually ship Roxie and Velma, lol...]
2. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
3. The Phantom of the Opera
4. High School Musical 3: Senior Year
5. The Greatest Showman [2017 Movie Musical] (my current favorite, right now...)

That's my list, that I can remember, right now.

OMFG!! My list is too long!!

West Side Story, RENT, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Hairspray, Little Shops of Horrors, The Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Newsies, Evita, Chicago, Grease, Frozen, Singing In The Rain and that's just to name a few. c:

I have a little list of my own, so I'm just going to share it... Please don't shame me, for my ships in these musicals. Thanks! :)

1. Chicago (2002 Movie Musical) [I actually ship Roxie and Velma, lol...]
2. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
3. The Phantom of the Opera
4. High School Musical 3: Senior Year
5. The Greatest Showman [2017 Movie Musical] (my current favorite, right now...)

That's my list, that I can remember, right now.
I've never met someone else who ships Roxie and Velma!!!

Musicals I have seen:
1. Dance of the Vampires (2x German production)
2. Elisabeth (German production)
3. Cats (German and 2x UK production)
4. Phantom of the Opera (German and UK production)
5. Wicked (German + UK production)
6. The Lion King (2x German + UK production)
7. Aladdin (UK production)
8. The Beauty and the Beast (German production)
9. Tarzan (German production)
10. Starlight Express (German production)
11. Saturday Night Fever (German production)

I desperately want to see Dear Evan Hansen can't wait for it to be in London in 2019!!

With regard to musical movies:
Les Mis, Greatest Showman, Sweeney Todd, Into the Woods, Mama Mia..

I find myself singing a lot of Phantom of the Opera songs so I guess that one has to be my favorite. Though truthfully I haven't dabbled in many musicals, perhaps I should fix that!

Oh, all of them? Can that be an option? Aha. Moulin Rouge, Phantom, Chicago (which I saw for the first time recently and loved), Repo! The Genetic Opera, all Disney, etc....list goes on and on

Lucky Stiff! it's not a well known musical but its one of my favorites with a great sound track

Users who are viewing this thread

Back