• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Musicals and Dimension 20

DoomedJinxed

Loser, Geek, or Whatever
Hey. Just sorta tossing my hat and interests into the ring and seeing what happens.

First I'll just sorta go over some things about myself and the stuff I'll looking for then move on to fandoms and such.

• I'm 20 so just for my own comfort please be 18+ if we're gonna RP together.
  • I've got nearing on 9 years of RP experience.
  • My base responses are 2-4 good sized paragraphs normally. This will fluctuate with what you give me to work with though. I've done upwards of 7 paragraphs in the past and I'm sure it'll happen again.
  • No one liners. I can't do anything with those and they're really no fun. At least one good paragraph, preferably more, please and thank you.
  • Please have decent grammar. I'm not that picky overall but it just really pulls me from the mind space if there's just error after error.
  • I currently work and have a couple shows/rehearsals that take up my time but I will be doing my best to at least come on here once a day to check on things.
  • If you want to drop a RP just let me know. I won't be mad or anything I'd just like to know so I won't be waiting.
  • I won't put pressure on you to reply and I ask you do the same for me. A poke after a week or something is perfectly fine but please do not bother me about it daily. I do have a life outside of the site and though I love to RP my real life things will take precedence.

Now onto fandoms/characters!!

Musicals
I play Micheal Mell from "Be More Chill" and would be looking for pretty much any cannon male character from that musical to do some shipping with. I'm also very welcome to crossovers with other musicals! Wanna toss a JD from "Heather's" my way? Go for it! Maybe a Jared from "Dear Evan Hansen"? Our boys can find comfort with each other after both being left behind by the person they really interacted with. We can also do AUs if you'd like. I'm very open to hearing ideas and if there is anything you've been itching to try out.

Dimension 20 - Fantasy High
With season 2 running strong I'm really wanting to try my hand at Riz Gukgak and/or Gorgug Thistlespring. Just like the other one I'm hoping to have some shipping in here and am looking for Fabian Aramais Seacaster, Ragh Barkrock, or even a Johnny Spells. I'm open to AUs and the like so if you have an idea go ahead and bring it to me!​

Hey there ^_^

Would you be interested in doing an rp that pairs Michael with Jeremy/The SQUIP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back