• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom musical roleplay? m/m, f/f, f/m

Roeegs

ugh im tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ah yes, remember the burst of musical love that had happened a while back? Well, I'm feeling nostalgic and I'd love to roleplay some pairings.
Whether it's M/M, F/F, or even F/M is completely up to you. I'm ESPECIALLY interested in making a crossover pairing, so please hit me up with those if you can.
I'd mostly really love to talk about what we want together. I love spitballing about characters and plot, so I'd defintely love to have a fruitful discussion about how we see things before we jump into anything just yet.
-Hi there, you can call me Roe. I've been 18 for a few months now and have been working through being a new adult. I'd appreciate getting people over 18 as well, but I won't crucify you if you aren't.
-I'm a perfectionist, sometimes I just can't stand writing because it doesn't fit what I want. It's also super hard to write when I'm working. Please be patient with me, but feel free to also kick me in the ass if I take too long. Sometimes people yelling at me to do something really helps me out.
-I write generally 2-8 paragraphs worth of replies, with 3-4 being my average. I'm also not the best writer, but I try my best.
~Heathers~*
I would love to try J.D, he's who I'm gunning for right now. Veronica is also super accepted.

~Dear Evan Hanson~
jARED.

~Hamilton~*
I'd do pretty much any character, but I'm a weakling for Jefferson.

~Be More Chill~
Michael will always be my beloved character, so I'd jump for him in a heartbeat.

~The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals~
I love pretty much any character Joey Richter plays, so Ted is definitely my main.

~BeetleJuice~ ***
Yes it's a musical, yes it's amazing. YES I want to be Beetlejuice.

~Les Miserables~
I personally love Jean Valjean so much, but I'm 100% a Javert main if you'll have me.
ALSOOOO, some random pairing ideas that might actually be interesting idk:
Beetlejuice x Hamilton
Yes, yes I know it's a weird idea.. but think about it, Hamilton seeing Beetlejuice could make sense (with his tragic connection to death.) Alex could see it as an opportunity to get a leg up in the political world, whereas Beetle sees it as a chance to be free. Beetle falling for the ambitious and intelligent writer, eventually gets to the point where he'd kill for Alex. Ham finding out Beetle can't read and thinking that shit is terrible, immediately wants to teach him. Beetle wants to get Alex to enjoy the fun things and not just focus on writing his life away? Whenever Alex has a nightmare/flashback Beetle has NO idea what to do or how to actually do feelings, so he tries his best to comfort him in his own way. Alex understanding that Beets has abandonment issues and doesn't get weird about his clinginess??? please hmu with this soft shit.

Michael/JD
Think about it please. JD, 80s edge and angst bundled into a love of 711. Michael, poor 80s lover who's heart is headstrong into an unrequited love. JD being protective of Mikey being mistreated/ignored, Michael being that voice of reason/sweetness that prevents JD from going off that edge that Veronica seemed to encourage (by accident.) Them going to get slushies in the middle of the night where they vent and comfort eachother because Michael is fucked up by his best friend and JD can't stand being home. JD would straight destroy Jeremy if he saw him.
Lydia/Veronica
Goth and edge, both are sad and driven as fuck to be get what they want and need. They'd be the ultimate power couple, nothing could stop their reign of terror. Lydia would be the mischievous one, Veronica would be the scary ambitious one.
I'm open to more musicals than the basic bitch ones I just posted.
Like, any Starkid musical is completely welcome in my book (completely), or even just a musical I haven't heard before. I'm completely open to new opportunities.

The gist of what I look for in a good roleplay is evenly shared angst and hurt/comfort. Anything canon, non-canon, head-canon is something I'd love to explore in these characters. I love building loving relationships, ones that come from hardships from both the individual and from the relationship itself. I love discussing characters, so please attack me with your words.

Last but not least is characters. Right now I'm most interested in trying Beetlejuice out, but I'm very open to discussion if there's something specific you'd like for us to try.

Anyway, come one come all. Want AUs? Hanahaki? Soulmates? Non-Soulmates? Zombies? Or just plain but beautiful canon? Discuss everything and anything with me.

Also please join with substance, let me know more about who I'm talking with and what you're most interested in and what ideas you have. It's not exactly dazzling to get one-sentenced comments/PMs.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back