• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Muses and Wonderings

BoneBrain

Everything's Shiny Cap'n
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all! Hope you are all having a good one ;D

It's been a very long time since I sat on a site like this and wanted to write with some new friends. I'm 26 years old, working but can certainly be active once or twice a day. I'm pretty communicative OOC and will let you know if something comes up that might otherwise detain me. I'm hoping for some fun writing out of this and really would enjoy a long time partner that is willing to create and enjoys it as much as I do!

Now I'm generally not one to do fandom writing however I'm always down for some Harry Potter. I generally try to only write with my own characters and avoid characters already existing. I'm happy to play both male, female or other. However I do find my strongest characters tend to be my male ones. I love adding flair to my writing and so you can definitely expect quite a few paragraphs out of me. I'm not a one word responder. I like to help steer the story and throw in my own little curveballs and I would appreciate someone who was also like minded in that. I'm not overly angsty in my writing but certainly down for some gold old fashioned drama.

I tend to stick to Comedy, Romance, Fantasy, and Adventure as my comfort zone but I've recently become quite interested in a modern realistic story with hints of magic thrown in. I'll throw some ideas down below but definitely open to all sorts of ideas and themes! Thanks for reading through this and I hope we can become the most amazing best writing buddies EVER!

IDEAS:
HARRY POTTER
(Before the time of Harry or after) :
Hogwarts Students,
Workers at the ministry of magic during the time of the first Muggle born minister. (This was while Voldemort was at school)
Workers in a magical street living their day to day lives

ROMANCE
Modern day Witches and vampires and the like living in the big city
Romance about a royal member of the family falling in love with a commoner
Single parent finding a partner

ADVENTURE
Good old fashioned pirate story
Magical quest of some kind
A magical school with some hidden secrets

Thanks for looking! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back