• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Muscles & Miracles

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
Part experiment and part interest in a lighter, quicker, more story-focused game. I’d like to give this a shot. It’s based on a silly game called Lasers & Feelings. But this would be mostly serious in tone. The entire game and rules—one page—are included as an attachment below.

Premise:
You are a party of adventurers in a fantasy realm called The Far Kingdom. For the past few years you have been seeking adventures, exploring mysteries, and collecting rare items or treasures throughout the land. Your main patron, Socratius the Sage, has been struck down with a strange disease known as Wraith Fever, leaving you out of work and on your own while he recovers in a nearby temple.

Attachments

• Muscles & Miracles US Letter.pdf
    132.7 KB · Views: 29
Sure! You could call yourself “outlandish” for step 1 and “Thief” for step 2.

Last edited:
I think we try for one more and we then call this a game. If we don’t get another bite, we’ll start with you two.

Looks interesting! I never try something in the dice section but there doesn't seems to be much different except more probability-reliant at deciding how things go. Is this right?

Looks interesting! I never try something in the dice section but there doesn't seems to be much different except more probability-reliant at deciding how things go. Is this right?
Yeah, pretty much. Rolling when the outcome is uncertain, really. And gives you a very slight framework for making you character.

Would a bag of holding that contains a bunch of random junk be considered a weapon? The stuff drawn being thrown or otherwise. I thought it might be fun. Given chance is involved.

But I can always go with something more traditional.

Would a bag of holding that contains a bunch of random junk be considered a weapon? The stuff drawn being thrown or otherwise. I thought it might be fun. Given chance is involved.

But I can always go with something more traditional.
Sure. That could be a lot of fun. Let’s try it!

Sure. That's the bunny-race from FF12, right? One of the few FF games I haven't played. I've heard very good things, though. But yes.

You will all need to go through the character creation steps, but notice your origin isn't your race, really. To that point, D. Rex D. Rex , you really can choose any origin you want to.

Sure. That's the bunny-race from FF12, right? One of the few FF games I haven't played. I've heard very good things, though. But yes.

You will all need to go through the character creation steps, but notice your origin isn't your race, really. To that point, D. Rex D. Rex , you really can choose any origin you want to.
Do I put the CS here?

Here are the threads. Go ahead and put your characters in the CS thread and then our next step will be to decide you party strengths and weakness.

IC thread:

OOC thread:

CS thread:

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl D. Rex D. Rex Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back