• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Murderhobo: The RP

DerUbermensch

Nietzsche reader
Kill and loot to your heart's desire! Who cares about the consequences?

OK, I'll give a longer explanation. This multi-genre RP packs a happy-go-lucky "shoot first and ask questions later" attitude as well as an arsenal of weapons that will allow you to shoot, chop, stab, and explode your way across the existence! You get to play as a murderhobo and cause some havoc from the get go. No long-winded explanations and other dumb nonsense, just mayhem and murderhobos. Whether you want to use might, mind, or magic, not even the sky is your limit. We'll care not where the mayhem and the murderhobo causing it comes from. Only that it all ensues.

If you are gutsy or loony enough to join: SIGN RIGHT UP! This RP will be open to all who have what it takes because more mayhem means merrier murderhobos.

We can either make like an unholy mix of Three Musketeers and Three Stooges and start setting stuff up OR we can get one or two more volunteers to join us in our adventure.

As long as it involves killing, I'm up for anything. (I could go either way. Though I do like the unholy Three Musketeers mix.)

Let's say that I too am OK with either option. We shouldn't care about where the mayhem comes from. Only that it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back