• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Murder at a Frat house! (Jackson University)

For the character bio is there any information we have to include? Is there a format or just Standard stuff like character age, what year of college, etc.
Just the basic stuff. Nothing to specific. I would also put in if they are in the frat or not. :)

zuneboo zuneboo - is it ok if I only have 1 character.
The idea is that my character is openly gay but dating a frat guy in secret (either NPC or another roleplayer :) )
I would like for you to have two characters just in case your one and only character becomes the victim... then what are you gonna do :/ I would hate to see you so shortly lived in the Role play :(

zuneboo zuneboo Well I should be free (Hopefully) to finish my character today, would it be alright if I sent it to you before posting? There's like one or two questions I have about it!

I would like for you to have two characters just in case your one and only character becomes the victim... then what are you gonna do :/ I would hate to see you so shortly lived in the Role play :(
ah ok no worries. I will come up with a second character then I already have something vague in mind :D

Oh it's ok now, no worries! After looking at a few other CSs I fixed some things and posted! I'll try to get my 2nd character up tonight though

Oh it's ok now, no worries! After looking at a few other CSs I fixed some things and posted! I'll try to get my 2nd character up tonight though
Sounds good! I will be posting mine as well, tonight (fingers crossed! work has been slamming my butt!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back