• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Munus Deorum - interest check (closed)

I’m down with the water god in matter of fact I love role play as high deities so count me in this! Is discord required?

I’m down with the water god in matter of fact I love role play as high deities so count me in this! Is discord required?
Nice, I'll take a look at your CS as soon as it's done. Discord isn't required, but all the other players are on the server. I can make an OOC here if you like.

I usually prefer people to post at least once a week. I usually post about twice per week to keep the story moving. I'm pretty chill about people stepping out and coming back in if their life gets busy, better if they tell me in advance.
I now see that you wrote this information in the other thread. Please, excuse me for this negligence. I joined this site yesterday and it is still a bit confusing orientating around. I will be traveling today and tomorrow, but I will do my best to read up on everything properly and begin writing an application character sheet.

I now see that you wrote this information in the other thread. Please, excuse me for this negligence. I joined this site yesterday and it is still a bit confusing orientating around. I will be traveling today and tomorrow, but I will do my best to read up on everything properly and begin writing an application character sheet.
No worries at all, I know it's a lot to read. Welcome rp rpn! Let me know if you have any questions, or if something doesn't make sense, I'm happy to help.

No worries at all, I know it's a lot to read. Welcome rp rpn! Let me know if you have any questions, or if something doesn't make sense, I'm happy to help.
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Something I would like to ask is what the current season in the story is and if the "Active Characters" list has everyone who is currently playing on it?
If anything comes up as I read, I will make sure to ask before acting!

Thank you for the warm welcome!
Something I would like to ask is what the current season in the story is and if the "Active Characters" list has everyone who is currently playing on it?
If anything comes up as I read, I will make sure to ask before acting!
Its probably late spring, and the active list is updated yes.

Hiya! The interest check says the water human is up for grabs and if that’s accurate I’d be interested!

Hiya! The interest check says the water human is up for grabs and if that’s accurate I’d be interested!
Hello there! I think I have someone who's fairly serious about the water human, and I don't want to jump the gun, perhaps I could interest you in the water deity, or minor deity? You can also choose a human with another power. There are several minor gods in our thread that could train a human, including a god of light, god of entertainment, goddess of autumn and a god of strength.

Hello there! I think I have someone who's fairly serious about the water human, and I don't want to jump the gun, perhaps I could interest you in the water deity, or minor deity? You can also choose a human with another power. There are several minor gods in our thread that could train a human, including a god of light, god of entertainment, goddess of autumn and a god of strength.
I’d be interested in taking a human trained by the light god if the person playing them is alright with it!

I'd be interested.

Could my character be attached to the minor deity of storm? (lightening sole power)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back