• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Munus Deorum - interest check (closed)

Interest for your role play is mine with much desire for me to improve my writing! I want to play a villain.

Dang I didn't think this would get so much interest so fast! Mkay, I'll start work on the lore and the character sheet guide tonight. We'll see how many sheets go up. I'll write people in the slots they want here as a guide.
Basically, word spread fast in another server many of us are in. So guess I brought friends?

Basically, word spread fast in another server many of us are in. So guess I brought friends?
lmao no worries, if you're friends it makes things much easier XD

I'm almost done the lore, it's fairly simple, because I want us to add to it as a group later.

I am thinking of my character currently, and am thinking black, psychic energy would be challenging for the good deities and humans, though I am at the start of the thoughts for my awesome, female character. Woo!

Looking at the amount of people viewing this check right now is making me holler. Got me a little excited too

SilverFlight SilverFlight a little sad that I had to bow out of Starborne cause of work. Hopefully I'll be twice lucky with this one provided you don't mind me onboard :0

I've always wanted to join one of your roleplays, but the timing never quite worked out for me. I'd love to try my hand at this if you still have room?
Earth Deity: SilverFlight
Earth Human: SparkleHeart
Water Deity: aspen, Hazmat44
Water Human: AmbrosiaPuppy
Air Deity: Lekiel
Air Human: AI10100
Fire Deity: marked
Fire Human: PatriasLover

Minor Deities/Spirits:
Frozen Thyme
Ari Number Two(bugs)
Remembrance

Supporting Human:
SilverFeathers(gravity)

Usurpers:
Basil the Bulgar Slayer(god)
High Moon(god)
Athanas(human)
Worthlessplebian(human)
Arnalia(minor deity/supporting human)

Unclaimed:
house elf
AncientBird(minor deity/supporting human)
Coyote Hart

Support:
shadowz1995(minor deity/supporting human)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back