• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Munus Deorum - interest check (closed)

I've been keeping an eye on this, and unfortunately I only discovered it after most of the spaces were filled, but I figured I'd casually drop my interest here on the off chance that more spaces open up later.

I've been keeping an eye on this, and unfortunately I only discovered it after most of the spaces were filled, but I figured I'd casually drop my interest here on the off chance that more spaces open up later.
We are still looking for a fire deity.

This does look interesting. I'd like to join.

I cannot necessarily guarantee my participation long term, so I think I'd go for a minor deity. Let me know if there is still room, and I'll draft up a character sheet in the meantime.

This does look interesting. I'd like to join.

I cannot necessarily guarantee my participation long term, so I think I'd go for a minor deity. Let me know if there is still room, and I'll draft up a character sheet in the meantime.
So far we do still have spaces yes.

WolfStar12 WolfStar12 Good news! We have some slots open now if you're still interested.

There are currently 3 slots open, 2 humans an and a central god. I will probably also take one more minor deity.

I would be interested in an earth human if possible
Wonderful! You'd be paired with my god character then. There's a link to the lore on the first post, and the lore links to the main and everything else. We have a discord for chat if you're down with that, and if not, I will make an OOC here on rpn.

Wonderful! You'd be paired with my god character then. There's a link to the lore on the first post, and the lore links to the main and everything else. We have a discord for chat if you're down with that, and if not, I will make an OOC here on rpn.
Discord is perfectly fine, I have a few ideas for the character can I message them to you to see what you think would work best?

We have an earth human now, so the central roles left are water deity and water human, and I'll be accepting one more minor deity.

Hello. I'm interested in this idea, more specifically in the water human, but I would first like to ask what your preferred minimum post number per week is?

Hello. I'm interested in this idea, more specifically in the water human, but I would first like to ask what your preferred minimum post number per week is?
I usually prefer people to post at least once a week. I usually post about twice per week to keep the story moving. I'm pretty chill about people stepping out and coming back in if their life gets busy, better if they tell me in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back